Silent Love by Missii

S I L E N T  L O V E (Watty Awards 2012)

by  Missii

It was Luna's first day at her new high school as a senior and she immediately catches the attention of the schools silent, mysterious,big, tall, dark and handsome man, Hunter. As their somewhat unusual relationship blossoms into something more than friendship, so does the jealousy and Alpha possessiveness within Hunter start to arise. Especially when a shy, sweet boy enters into the picture and seems like a threat in Hunter's eyes. How will Luna cope with all this? Will they break away or walk away hand in hand?

****

This is the very first story I've ever read here on wattpad. My first favorite story here. I even made an album on my facebook that contains the characters of SL. The author removed it because of some stupid punk who plagirised it. The story was plagirised two times already. >.< That shows only that the story was amazing that someone wants to claim it. Hope it will turn to a book so that no one can claim it as theirs. But just recently...

Ms.Missii put it up again! ^_____^ Silent Love is BACK!!!  <3 <3 <3 READ IT! To those who wants to plagirised it again........ go to hell!

( Click external link for the story---->) 

~ MYfallenvamp

VOTE & COMMENT if you love this story!