Rain, lots of rain

( Dan )

I open my notebook to page 57 and start to write as I was told.

My day started to with me making my last meal here at the lake. I am happy to finally return to my dear friends.

Scratch that, do dumb and emotional.

I prepare to finish my last day of training here at the lake. As my time here has been unforgettable, I have a small aching not to leave. But, as my time has come to finally defeat my foe, so be it. Signing off,
Dan.

That's better, much less.......emotion. I can't lie my time here at the lake has made me quite a different person. When training with a down in the dumps, pessimistic, person. You unknowingly start to develop their traits, for instance; I now can't stand to listen to pop music, also I can't listen to sad music. I'm like stuck in music crapshoot of bad taste here though. None of the stuff I like.

  But, no more about my music taste. My training here has for nothing but the best. For instance before it drained me to create a minor storm, I can now create a category 5 hurricane no problem ( For those who don't know a category 1 hurricane is around 39-75mph winds, minor damage. A category 5 hurricane has around 157mph and up, extreme damage. ). This has lead to amazing leaps in my limits. I mean if I continue on this path, I'll soon be able to ionize the air particles in the atmosphere around myself and create lift ( I'll be able to fly.). The possibilities that come from that are mind blowing. Along with physical training, I've also gotten a Ph.D. in physics and a M.B.A in business. Basically I went to a really fast moving college, that only allowed A's. I'm not going to lie I'm amazed myself at the accomplishments I achieved in the past two years.

Now to the thing I've been dreaming of ever since I met my team, before I was 5'7 and weighed 134lbs. not a big guy. Now I'm 6'1 and weigh 213lbs and have some minor scruff. Let's just say my training required my new body. Although I have dreamed of the day Conor and backI would be around the same height, I don't think the team will think of me the same. I honestly don't know how I'll even hang out with them now, or even hang out with Irene. I mean before she was my drive to stay alive, but now I don't feel imminent doom, only happiness. The only thing that I think we would share is our work, but even that's changed. I've gone back to using a gun, a real one not a flimsy little pistol. I use a Stirling F16 sniper rifle, basically a 50cal.

I don't feel like I belong with them, I feel like going the lone wolf tactic. The whole team thing, just brings me back to that night and I can't go through that again. I won't go through that again, never again. But back tithe main topic, I can't see them. So, tomorrow when I'm supposed to meet them at the hide out might as well give them some cover to hide from the cops, I've been told rain is good for such a thing. But, I can't just give them half the deal, I have to give them the best. I think the number 7 fits what's about to come.