Action!

With the plan set we wait. A good thirty minutes after ouch passes, and set the plan into action. The braces we are given, cover the entire body. It only has two access ports one on the back and one on the back of your head. I try and find the access port it has to be somewhere between my ears.
Found it! Then, I try brake the damn panel off, with no avail I decide to try something risky. It's decided, I line myself up. 1.2.3. BAM! I slam the back of my head against the wall, Damn that hurt, I thought. But,Voila! It broke, but on the downside I now have a minor concussion.
I mess with some of the wires , and TOUCHDOWN! I have my powers. Finally, I can my heart and mind race like usual, I can feel the elecrity flowing through me. Now, for the fun part. I grab ahold of the door handle. It's locked, of course it dummy shock the damn thing it's an electrical lock, I think to myself. I tense up, control my breathing and heart rate. Tithe! The door swings right open, I brake into a full on sprint. I'm about ten feet from the first button when WEHOO WEHOO, the alarms sound. Crap! I think. I make it to the button and hit it as hard as I can. All the doors open up, time to free my friends before it's too late.
I make it to their Hall, in about 45seconds. Slam the button, they run out. "Nice job smart one! You weren't supposed to sound the alarm!" Sarah screams. "Wasn't my fault!" I say while breaking Conor's panel open. "How many times do you to have to argue in one day!?" Irene yells. "Who cares get over here so we can leave!" I say. Conor gets Sarah's brace turned off (Half braking it in the process). "We gotta run!" I say,"I can hear the guards coming". I finally get Irene's brace off, we make a brake of it.
I can hear the guards catching up, "Go! Go! Go!" I scream. Damn it! One of the guards sees us and opens fire. Crap! I think as I feel a sharp pain in my leg. "I hit!" I say turning the corner. "Damn it man!" Sarah says. "Put up a field" Irene says. "K"I say, through gritted teeth.
I put up a magnetic field, using most of my draining power. "I gotcha man!" Conor says, putting me over his shoulder. We keep going, for another good fifty yards when RATATATATATA! The gate guards open fire on us, luckily the magnetic field blocks all the bullets. "Turn left!" I shout. We hide behind some supply creates, then I go pale white when I hear it. The doors are closing, "We got one minute to pull this off!" I scream over the doors and guards. "I'll make an earthquake to get rid of the guards" Conor says,"Wait! Don't damage the vehicles, that's our only way out!" I say. "Have I ever failed you?" Conor says with a grin.
The ground starts shaking a then, like magic, he gets rid of the guards. All with one big hole. He picks back up and we run straight for the car. When we get there I see how large of a rift he really made. It was easily 50feet long and 10feet wide, I didn't even want to know how deep it was.
We get in, start the engine, and we were off I put down my field once I knew it was safe. We made it to the gate, with no problems. I look back and see the rest of the guards fighting, and losing, to the prisoners. I turn back, and start to lose consciousness.
I dream out all of the past missions, then everything goes dark. I wake up still in the car, Conor says"He's up". "Bout' time sleepy head" Sarah remarks. "Leave him alone" Irene says from behind the wheel, "How are you, Dan? Conor patched up your leg". "Better, just a little light headed", "Have this" Conor says, handing me a bottle of water. I down it in about 10seconds. I sigh in relief. "Thanks man", "No problem" Conor replies.
   "We're about 5 miles from Crissy, your calculations were off by about 100 miles" Irene remarks. "It's not top secret for nothing, plus I was drugged on the way there." I say in defense. "Yatta, Yatta, Yatta" Sarah says, "I just can't wait to get out of the heat".  "So do we all, no back to the problem at hand. Where to we sleep?" Irene says. "Not in Crissy, we'll have to keep going and get out of the desert." I say. "Are you KIDDING ME! We are SO stopping in Crissy to rest." Sarah remarks, obviously agitated. "Well then where? Smarty Pants." I say. "You little punk-", "Is that all you got little Miss Prissy?" I Say, trying to get her to shut up and be quiet. "I'm gonna kill you!" She says starting to reach back. "Both of you stop it!"Sarah just ignores Irene. Conor starts to block her from me. " How can you people defend him, he's  the one who got us in this mess and got my boyfriend killed." She says, starting to get very upset. Everyone goes silent. "I'm sorry about James death." I say sincerely. "Just SHUT UP!" She yells, starting to cry.
  For the next couple of minutes no one says a word. The only sound is Sarah's slight sob, finally Irene says "We're almost out of gas, we got about another ten miles. That won't get us anywhere besides Crissy". "What about the car, couldn't we just pull into a gas station a fill up the tank?"Conor says, "How do we do that without money?" I respond. "Oh, forgot about that". "We'll have to sell or discard the car" I say. Everyone just goes right back into their heads after we decide we'll have to discard it, so they don't know who took the car.
   After another couple of minutes we arrive at the outskirts of Crissy. We decide to ditch the car here, and we go look for a place to sleep.We head towards a news board, and we see our names, but no picture pop up stating "WANTED, REWARD OF $10,000,000 ALL TOGETHER ONLY, LAST SEEN HEADING TOWARDS CRISSY" Good they don't have any pictures of us.
We all just sigh and find a nice big Willow tree to sleep under.Darkness falls, we all say goodnight to each other and go to sleep.