Chapter 4 Forgiveness

There was something in the back of Andi's mind She seemed to have forgotten, but could not place it. She was not sure how much time She spent there thinking, but the next time She glanced up the sun was a lot lower in the sky. She stood up and was joined by hex. She picked up her stuff and headed back to the dorm. When she arrived, her roommate Kim was there ( reading a book). She sat down next to her as she 'worked' through one of her notes.

Andi began to read hex and go over some spells Jessie and Ben might be able to do. After working a while, Kim said, "I ran into Jessie a little while ago going back to her room. She looked terrible, but she ran up down the hall to her dorm before I could ask her what happened."

Andi replied after a bit of silence and said, "We had a very serious heart to heart talk this morning." Andi swore a light bulb was about to appear over her head as She finally remembered what she had forgotten about. Before her roommate could respond She said, "Please keep an eye on hex while I go and check on her."

Andi made her way to Jessie's dorm room and took a look around. She could see all the other doors were open except one, which was locked. Andi walked over and tried to open the door, but they would not budge. Andi was a little puzzled at that so she knocked on the door lightly said, "Jessie, it is me." She heard the door unlock and it opened a bit and A small voice said "come in ." Andi walked in.

Jessie was laid out on her stomach reading a book with no pants. She had several pillows under her hips, lifting her bottom into the air. Her backside was a range of colours including pink, red and blue. Andi got over her shock and said, "I just wanted to make sure you know that I forgive you."

Jessie turned her head her way and said, "Thank you, Andi."

The guardian replied looking at her obviously very sore bottom, "Are you okay?"

"My backside is still throbbing and I will have some bruises for a while."

"Please believe me that I did not mean to spank you that hard."

Jessie sighed "I deserved it." She said Andi was silent then asked. "Is there any spell that can heal the worst of the marks?"

"Yes there is. In my back pack there's this potion that numbs pain." Andi dug through the bag and found it a greenish liquid in a bottle. Reading the back she said. "It says you only get one sip per day. So I'm going to give it to you, got it." Jessie  nodded as Andi sat next to her and uncapped it. She smiled at her wit as the girl groaned as she sat up.

"Okay, drink up." She said tilting it so Jessie could drink the  girl took a sip of it. As she took the bootle away Andi watched in amazement as Jessie's bottom healed a little. As the marks from the brush vanished Jessie got ready to take another sip but Andi stopped her.

"No!" Jessie almost jumped as Andi took the bottle away and capped it. She looked at the girl and her backside the only thing that the potion didn't heal was the color from when she had spanked her with her hand. "One sip a day, besides the worst of the marks are gone." Jessie sighed knowing better then to argue as Andi said she was going to hold on to the potion. She gave Jessie's hand a gentle squeeze and and with another smile said "I really care about you Jessie and want you to graduate." After that she got up and left seeing the time she decided it was time to turn in.