*Chapter Six*

Regimae's POV

After that night I decided to woke up early and turn my attention to other things that will make me happy. I go to school and didn't even eat breakfast. I don't know if he is already awaken . I hate him . I am walking along the street while someone called me .

"Regimae ? " I looked back and it was Dong Geon .

"Are you alright? What happend ?" He asked

"Nothing. Let's go . "We continue to walk as we reached the school. Afterwards, it's a normal discussion . Normal day but for me it was the worst ever day for me . I cannot focus on the lessons . My mind was occupied with that 'Jessica' . Who is she ? . I didn't notice that's it already 4:30 so I decided to go home .

"Where are you going ?" Dong Geon said

"I'm going home"

"Your going home now ? Do know it's my birthday today ? "
"I'm sorry  . I forgot . "

"Let's go to our house. I told you me and my classmates will celebrate so I want you to come to my party. "So I go with him . I go to the party. There house was too big . There are lots of people . Minji was there too but she is alone. I didn't mind her for a while and try to enjoy the party.

"Do you want ?"Dong Geon asked. He offered soju it's like a GIN in the Philippines.

"Uhmmm. Sorry but I dont drink." I said

"Are you sure? Come on. Let's enjoy the party. It's my birthday today so you should drink .Please ?" He continue to give me the soju . So within 5 mins. I finished drinking it all . They were surprised of what I did. There eyes were widen and couldn't believe that I did that.

"Finished ? Are you okay ?" Dong Geon asked

"Yes. I'm fine . Really fine. So so so fine" I sarcastically said to him. I don't know why I'm saying this things.

"I want more " I demanded at him .

"Are you sure ??! But I think your---"

"I want Soju ! Give me !"

"No. I think your drunk. "

"No . I'm not . Please give me soju"

"I'll take you home. "

"You don't know my house . Hahaha. "

"Alright. I will let you sleep to my room. "

Dong Geon's POV

I carried her and bring her to my room. I cannot take her to her house because I don't know what's her house. I know it's near but It's too late and dark. She vomit at me . She said different things that I don't understand.

"So you love her ?!" She said with a giggle.

"What ?" I questioned her.

"Your making fun of me right ? Do you know that I really love you!!!" She pulled my hair while I'm guiding her from walking.

"While your not answering me ? So you don't love me anymore ? Why your like that ? Please.. Don't leave me . I can't live without you" She cried and gently pull me . Were so close to each other. I don't know what to do . She came closer and closer to my face until we've kissed. I quickly respond . I kissed her hardly . Her lips were too soft and I cannot refuse but only to kiss her.

"No it's not right. I have a boyfriend" she said

"Are you sure he loves you ?" I said .

"No. Not anymore" she cried. Her tears were streaming down . I wipe her tears. All of a sudden I feel her warm embrace I pull her closer to the bed. She hugged me tight . I wrapped my arms to her waist while she put her arms to my neck. She gently kissed me . I quickly respond to her kisses and kiss her passionately.

***********

Regimae's POV

I woke up 10:30 am . I saw myself naked only blanket . Why? What happend ? My head is so aching . I couldn't stand because I get dizzy. Why ? What happend last night ? I remember I was drunk . Dong Geon take me to his room and I accidentally kissed him. I don't know why I did that ? It's so shameful . I really hate myself . Why I did that ? It's not right!

"I'm sorry . It's my fault----" Dong Geon said . I slapped him and go away from him .

*at school*

I know its my fault because I was drunk. Something happend. It's not my inttention to kiss him. I decided to go to school and not to go home. While I'm on my way I've noticed that students are staring at me . I follow their gazes. They are laughing and others are staring angrily at me . I noticed that there's something on the bulletin board.I went there and I saw pictures and it was myself and Dong  Geon .  We are kissing in the picture . My tears began to fall. I saw Dong Geon's friend they are laughing .

"You know what ?" One of his friend asked.

" We intendedly do it . Hahaha . Your so stupid!" "They added. I saw Dong Geon and I slapped him again .

"Why did you do this ? You make a scandal !" I yelled

"What ? Look-- I don't know-- "

"You make me fool ! Why your like that ? "I ran away from him. It was the first time I experienced a feeling like this.

"Regimae! I'm sorry . "He raised his voice while I continue to walk . All of a sudden he grabbed my wrist.

"What ? What do you want ? Are you happy now ? I thought I could trust you ! " I yelled . I removed his hands from my wrist .

"Let me explain this to you. My friends are right . I intendedly invite you to the party . "He said

"Why ? "

"I intendedly do it . About last night . That was my plan to ruin your relationship with your boyfriend"

"What ?Why do you need to do that ?"

"Because he stole everything from me . He wants to get all the things that I owned . I revenged because that's the only thing I could do is to ruined you relationship with him. I'm so sorry " he said .

"Do you know my boyfriend ?"I asked him

"Yes. He is my stepbrother. I'm really sorry"

" Sorry ? Don't make me stupid . I'm not that stupid as to believe you"

"But --- It's true" I continue to walk  away from him.

"Wait ! "I looked back when he suddenly hugged me.

"I'm so sorry . I doing this things because I love you .