*Chapter Four*

(Author 's note:

Hi po ulit ^^ .Masyado talaga akong pa epal XD. CHOS LANG HAHAHA. Siguro po nalilito kayo kay "Park Gun Hui "at "Park Min Ha ".parehas lang yun di ko lang na edit XD.. pero Park Min Ha talaga another name nya yun eh.. Sige so keep on reading)

Min Ha 's POV

This is the day that I'm leaving Philippines of course with Regimae .. I'm sure people will judge us but I don't care..As long as we are together .No one can stop me because loving her is like breathing ..I can't stop and I won't stop .She is living alone in her home because her parents are working abroad .. I don't know what will happend but I'm ready for the consequences of living with her .I know it's the most complicated part .. She is only 16 years old and I'm 22 years old .. Anyway.. Were in the Airport ,After 5 hours were now in Korea ! My home ... It's so cold here of course , haha .Actually it's winter so I decided to buy her a jacket and coats ..

*After 3 days *

I enrolled her in the Gwangju Highschool near in Busan . Were living together in my house .. This is her first day to go to Gwangju Highschool .. I think she is very nervous but I'll be always there to guide her..

Regimae's POV

Were on our way to Gwangju Highschool it is located near his house so were walking .. I'm very nervous about it . The uniform that I'm wearing is similarly to my other uniform in Amw Academy .. A black short skirt , long sleeves , cute ribbon and black socks ..

"Don't be nervous .Do your best okay ?" He said while he put his arms to my shoulder .

"Okay...I will do my best ! Fighting !" Afterwards we reached Gwangju Highschool .It's so big and I think it has a good facilities .. I saw students playing soccer ,playing basketball and many more. I can't believe that I can study here .. It's so nice . I wave my hands to Oppa and continue to walk as I reached my classroom .. When I opened the door everyone from the classroom got mesmerized . They stared at me .I don't know If I'm going to smile at them or whatever .. Good thing ..The professor came and he introduced me to the class.

"Everyone !Listen ! This is Regimae Fazon .She is a new transferee here.. So everyone should be nice to her.Regimae you may now sit there" he said while pointing out. I went to that available chair and I occupy it while I heard someone whispering ..I looked around to follow that sound and I realized that she was sitting beside me..

"So disgusting .. Annoying" she whispered and stared at me ..I don't mind her for a while and try to focus on the lessons ..

"Hi ! I'm Dong Geon Lee " I was mesmerized because he is my another seatmate .I didn't notice it so instead of ignoring him .I greeted him too .

"Annyeonghaseyo~~ Manasseo Bangawoyo"(Hi ~~Nice too meet you) I smile at him.His eyes widen . I think he was suprised of what I just said ..

"You speak Korean ?"

"Ne .Han gukeo jokeum halsu isseoyo"(Ne ,I can speak Korean a little) I said ..

"Oh~~Ok. Hmm.Nice too meet you too" He smiled at me . I was mesmerized by his angelic face .His nose was to pointed and he is tall and had a good complexion. Afterwards It's time to each Jumsim (Lunch) . So I decided to go on the cafeteria .

"We should end this " I heard someone at the back of cafeteria .Out of curiosity , I follow that voice and I saw Dong Geon and Minji . Minji was crying and she slapped Dong Geon in his face .I was so shocked of what I just heard.Dong Geon was breaking up with Minji so they have a relationship. Now ,I know .I accidentally sneeze and cover my mouth using my handkerchief and go back to the canteen .Afterwards it's time to go home.I sit on a bench and waited to Oppa .Suddenly there was a familiar voice I heard.

"So ~~ You heard anything about me and Dong Geon right?'' She said while walking closer to me .

"I'm sorry .. I didn't mean it .." I said

"Well ... I cannot accept it . Stop bothering at him .okay ?As you know ,I'm the class President so anytime time I can bring you down ." She said while staring at me seriously .I couldn't say a word .It's my first time to encounter a person like that . She walked away and I stood up because I saw Oppa .

"Oppa ! Your late " I said .

"I'm sorry Eonni ~~ Something came up to work .I'm really sorry ." He explained briefly.

"So how was your school ?" He added .

"Hmm.. I'm fine and how about you ?" We walk together as we reached his house .

"Don't mind me .. "He said. After walking together ,We eat dinner and rest.

"Did your teacher gave you a homework ?"

"Yes ,Why ?"

"I'll be the one to do that .I know you look tired"

"But---" I coudn't even finish my words because he said ..

"Stop complaining ..I don't want you to get late tommorow so sleep early .. Goodnight "He hugged me tight ..I really feel that he is so thoughtful and caring to me .I hugged him back .. After that , I go to my room and sleep .

----

I woke up 5:30 in the morning because I'm planning to cook breakfast for us .I walk through the kitchen but it's too late ,I saw him cooking .

"Eonni~~ Why you woke up early ?"He removed his apron and walk closer to me .

"I'm planning to cook for our breakfast"

"You don't need to do that . Go to sleep"

"Appa ?(Father)Is that you ?"I said while laughing .

"Say what you want .. "

"Okay.okay.I'm sorry .. Let me help you okay ?"

"Okay " I help him ..I'm his assistant !Haha. I really enjoyed cooking ..Afterwards I do my daily routine and go to school.