"Peach's secret"

Peach was getting saved a thousand of times by the same man his name was "Mario" because of the many times he saved her peach madly fell in love with Mario.
But because of the so many times she saw him she didn't know how to say it to him.
Peach: dear Mario, I don't know how to tell you this but i love you, you risk your life for me.. A little princess that's not so brave and I'm just a girl you met, and you still risk your life for me,
Toad: princess! Mario's here, he needs to see you right now!
Peach: oh ok, I'm coming!
Mario: hey princess! I've been looking for you!
Peach: so, what is it? That you wanted to tell me.
Mario: huh? I didint need to tell you anything! I just wanted to return you crown! You left it at bowser's castle!
Peach: oh thank you Mario! I almost forgot it!
Mario: well, if ya need me I'm free! //walks out of the room//
Peach: *whispers" I love you"
Toad: huh? Did you say something peach?
Peach: oh, umm no.. I'm good *walks to room*
Toad: oh almost forgot! Dinner will be done in 2 minutes!
Peach: yay! Ok.. I'll be in my room if ya need me!
Toad: ok!
Peach: dummy! Why didint I tell Mario my real feelings!
Bowser: *climbs up through her window* hey!
Peach: WHAT? Ya gonna kidnap me?
Bowser: jeez, settle down.. I'm not I want to talk.. I know you have a crush on Mario, why don't you just tell me how you feel about him.
Peach: wait, how do you know that I love Mario?
Bowser: well, you do kiss him.. You do write letters to him.. And you have a poster of him!
Peach: oh yeah that! Umm.. Just a panting!
Bowser: yeah right just a panting...
Peach: so, fine I'll tell you how I feel, I just love him okay?! He risked his life for me for a thousand of times.. And he doesn't care.. If I just give him cake for saving me! He's so kind and helpful! I just like him..
Bowser: umm ok, yeah "like" him..
Peach: fine I love him! There the truth is exposed! He probably doesn't love me back anyway, there's tons of other boys that probably love me, but I just don't know..
Bowser: well, I kind..
Peach: I'm going eat dinner *walks out of her room*
Bowser: I wanted to say I love you..

To be continued :3