You belong with me [4]

Hiya! Just to let you guys now, I READ ALL COMMENTS. I hope you're all satisfied with this full-of-drama chapter. LOVE YA! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!

~~Ashley :) 

_________________

Brian's POV

I held my arms together, hoping that nothing serious happened to Madison. Oh Lord, God. . . Please, I hope nothing happened.

I stood up from my chair as the doctor walked towards me.

"Is your name Brian?" he asked, looking at the papers.

"Yes, sir. Could I know what happened to Madison?" I asked, worried. I felt my hands shaking in fear. 

"I'm afraid she's got allergic reactions." The doctor replied.

"What? What is she allergic to?" I asked.

"She's allergic to mint, Brian." I froze. For a second I thought about something.

"Mint allergy causes breathing problems, Brian. It might take a while to get her back to normal." The doctor explained.

Holy Cow! I took her to dinner the other day and she picked the Celery Mint Salad! I didn't know she was allergic to it.

"Thank you, Doctor. When could she leave the hospital?" I asked, my palms starting to sweat.

"We still don't know the exact date. Though, I would inform you when I have news about her." The doctor said. The doctor smiled and went on his way, walking away.

Somebody clutched my shirt. Tightly. It was Tyler. This guy is so annoying.

"Where is Madison!" He yelled, sounding concerned and pissed at the same time. 

The patients, doctors and nurses kept quiet looking at us. I ignored them.

"Why should I tell you?" I started.

"Where. Is. Madison?" He gritted his teeth. I shook my head. "Tell me now!" He demanded. 

This time, I gave up cause I know he was totally serious about it.

Silence for a minute.

"Alright, hot-head," I smirked. "Room 515.” He ran his way finding the room.

"Hello!" A nurse blushing came to me.

"Uh huh." I said with a weird look on my face.

"What's your name? I'm Tina." She said with a sexy tone. What is the problem with this woman! Is she trying to flirt with me? Ain't got a chance, lady.. Ain't got a chance.