You belong with me [3]

Thank you guys! I hope you're all still interested..Ignore all spelling/grammar mistakes..Thanks! Hope you stick with me till' the end..this is gonna be funny! Sorry for the short chapter.

ENJOY!! MAYBE???!!! Vote! COMMENT! FAN! LIKE! TWEET! And all the good stuff...LOL Here it is..

_________

Madison's POV

I watched as the people that got strikes were cheering and yelling. The bowling ball making thuds as it hit the floor. The falling pins were making sounds as well. The people dancing around as they got strikes. I was loving this place. Bowling.

"Here's $10." Brian paid the counter. I smiled at him and looked all excited. I noticed someone familiar behind us lining up for their lane. The girl behind me wore too much makeup..Talk about a mess.

As soon as I paid for my lane, I got a bowling ball then grabbed my bowling shoes. I love bowling. I grabbed the bowling ball and held it behind me. I ran forward and swung my arms too. I let go of the bowling ball when I was in the line where I shouldn't go anymore. My eyes widened as I saw the bowling ball going for a strike. 

"Nice throw, Madison!" Brian clapped.

I smiled at him meaning a "thank you" sign. I watched as the guy behind me make a move. Ha! He almost got a strike. But, it was an almost, he only had 2 pins left. He looks so familiar and I wonder why. Hmm...

As Brian was about to take his turn, I watched him. Holy cow! He got a strike! Man. Did he have practice?

"Did you have practice?" I spoke my mind.

I remembered the time when we were still kids and went bowling, he dropped a bowling ball on his foot which caused it to hurt. A real lot.

"Yeah." He laughed.

"You know, I'm gonna grab us some food." Brian said.

I nodded. 

"I want hot dogs, soda and you know what I mean." I smiled and winked, hinting Brian what I wanted.

I keep looking at that guy on our next lane. He's always looking at me and Brian. Creep. He stares at us, and when I feel his eyes staring I turn around and he turns around to his lane. 

I continued with bowling. THUD! My bowling ball made noises as it got to another strike and people were now around me. What's the big thing, people? Gosh. 

I saw Brian making way through all the people.

He went to where I was lending me hot dogs and hamburgers.

"Seems like someone created a crowd." Brian hinted. I knew he pointed me out. 

I made another try. THUD! My bowling ball made noises; followed by the pins.. Gosh! I never had 3 strikes since I was like, fourteen! 

I took a rest at the couch and grabbed my hot dogs. Yummy! I swallowed my hamburger, chewing it in every delight. Why is that creep looking at me again? And he looks a lot familiar to me. Well, better enjoy bowling than stare at this creep. I finished my hamburger and drank my soda.

I returned to bowling. I positioned myself and looked at my goal. THUD! I followed the bowling ball as it left a pin. Gosh! I am in need of a spare.

I closed my eyes. Positioned myself. The bowling ball made noises as I saw it get a spare! 

Everyone around clapped. I thanked them and they went back to their lanes. 

Brian and I made a "High five" and then he hugged me. I hugged him back. And in my view. This creep is still looking at us. Come on. Seriously! I am starting to feel awkward around him.

"Could we go now?" I whined as Brian kept on bowling. I was getting dizzy from his perfume. I think I was allergic to it. 

"I'm hungry!" I whined some more. He smirked.

He held my hand and made me run. Okay, tiring, not so fun. I swear I am so gonna hit you in the face Brian. I tripped. God. My knees hurt like hell...

Brian saw I tripped and all the way until my knees, my right knee was hurting bad.I bet it got a bruise. I touched it, it hurt. I looked at it and it was blue black. I tripped again and it was bleeding a bit. I was about to cry for real. He lended out a hand and as I stood up shaking.

I punched him in the face hard, twice. Causing his nose to bleed.

"Now we're even." I managed to smile through my bleeding knee.

The angel inside of me came out and said “Say sorry to him right away. What you did was wrong; even though he did that. You're just being whiney because you're still hungry. I'm sure he has a reason why he did that. And forgive that ‘creep’ who's looking at you. Maybe, he just has a reason. You're being selfish, Madison. Remember that. FORGIVE!” 

The devil inside of me came out after the angel of me finished. She said “Serves him right! Grab a hold of yourself, Madison and ask him why! Remember to be rude. And if that creep looks at you again, go there and ask him why. Don't show any respect cause he didn't respect you! He's always looking at you from head to toe! REMEMBER THAT!”

I put on my puppy dog eyes and cute face. Making crocodile tears (Fake tears, in case you guys don't know.) and Brian knew that I was totally crying. I couldn't help but look into his face and see a big "O" forming his mouth. 

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have brought you out like that. Most off all, for tripping you. I swear I am not doing it again," he answered looking much more ashamed.

"It still hurts.." I cried for real this time. There was a big compartment of blood–– I think.

"Madison, you really need to go to the clinic. I'm carrying you." He said lifting me up.

"No! I don't want to go there! I hate it there!" I objected, crying lots of tears.

But, he ignored me and kept on walking. That creep is there, meters away. Who really is that guy?

I want to go home. Brian rushed me to the nearest clinic we could get to.

My vision is getting blurry and I'm.... I'm.....I…. 

________

What'cha guys think'll happen to her? Put your guess in the comment section :)

Thanks for reading!

 Upload: July 20, 2011

GET READY FOR SOME DRAMA!