"i'm sorry, but if he's that close to the gloves, it's going to happen!" adam said from behind me.

this was the funniest thing i've seen all day.

----------

when we got to school, we led adam, bree, and chase into the cafeteria for breakfast. over at one of the teacher's tables, i saw principal perry. that woman was absolutely evil. she never liked leo and i for some reason. correction. she doesn't like anyone.

"okay you guys, that's principal perry. she has the temperament of a junk yard dog stuffed into a pantsuit." i told them.

"hey you! no tongue rings in school! don't try to hide it! i'll bring a medal detector to your face!" principal perry yelled at some kid and she ran after them. one of the cute guys at our school started walking towards us, and i heard bree squeal beside me.

"this is it! my chance for romance! on tv, the new girl drops her books and the guy with the soulful eyes picks them up." bree said to chase and i. does this girl really thinks how romance works?

bree dropped her books on the ground, and kept glancing to see if that guy would pick them up. a teacher walked over her book pile, but ended up slipping and falling on their back. i held my hand up to my mouth to hold in my laugh.

"oops! sorry, i'm new!" bree said to the teacher.

"okay, you're social life is determined by where you sit. you can't sit at the cool table," leo said pointing at the table with the cheerleaders, "but we can be cool table adjacent." leo said pointing to the table next to the cheerleaders.

"you live such a sad life." i said to him.

"shut it, princess!" leo yelled at me.

"by the way, adam just sat down at the cool table." bree said. we all looked over there and saw adam sitting between two cheerleaders. he has two oranges up to his eyes and he was pretending they were eyes.

"what?! he can't sit there! that's where the football players sit with the cheerleaders. they pride themselves with very clever ways to stuff your pudding cup." leo said.

i honestly thought social status at school was stupid. you shouldn't be ranked in school for who you hang out with. the football players and cheerleaders get more credit for being jerks and thinking they're better than everyone else.

"those girls are actually talking to him, and they can't talk about shapes and colors forever! see ya!" chase said as he walked over to the 'cool' table.

"so much for me being the first girl that actually talked to him." i said.

"no! the football players are going to turn them into the fifth food group!" leo said.

"i think you're overreacting. the football players can just find somewhere else to sit." i said.

"it's a rescue mission! move in, move in!" leo said to bree and i and completely ignoring what i just said. we walked over to the 'cool' table and i stood next to bree.

"oh hey guys! these girls just told me when the football players get here, that i'm going to get a free pudding cup!" adam said excitedly.

"hi!" leo said to one of the cheerleaders. she just sat their smiling at him.

"walk away." leo mumbled to chase.

"how's it going?" leo asked the cheerleader again. she just smiled and nodded. i rolled my eyes. cheerleaders are so ditzy at this school.

"you're in grave danger." leo mumbled to chase again.

all of a sudden, a great roar of hollers from the football players filled the cafeteria. the football players were led by everyone's least favorite person and the school bully, trent. he mainly bullied leo, and he always tries to make smart comments to me, but he knows that it doesn't phase me. the football players walked over to us, and trent stood next to me. he started to take a huge sniff of my hair.