12.

When I woke up I decided maybe a little fresh air would do me some good. I quickly changed into some shorts and pulled my hoodie over my disheveled looking hair that I did not bother to fix before I left the house. I began my walk first going to Olivia's house to see if she would like to join me which she did. Then we went to the park and sat on one of the benches. "Olivia, I need some advice." I said carefully, because I did god knows. I just didn't know if she would be the best person to talk about this with. She nodded telling me she was listening. "There's this guy. He's my best friend excluding you. He's amazing. He's better than Liam and honestly I think he's better than Jimmy. No offense." I said smiling like an idiot. She chuckled "Are you sure he's just a best friend?" She asked. "Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Lately I've been feeling different about him. He's leaving soon and I think that thought struck something in me. I need him in my life and I think I love him." I said. "Well then tell him that. Tell him that you love him and everything he does drives you crazy. Tell Niall before he leaves. Make him stay Delilah!" She said a goofy grin stretching across her face. I blushed wildly when she mentioned Niall, this girl could read me like a book. "How'd you know I was talking about Niall?" I mumbled. "I've seen the way you look at him. You're absolutely crazy for him. I haven't seen him around lately though." She said. "Yeah he's been going through some stuff." I said quietly. Like being a ghost and stuff no big deal.

"It must be really hard stuff if he's leaving." She commented. "Yeah." I said ending the conversation. We sat in a comfortable silence before an apparent friend of Olivia's approached us and struck conversation with her. I gave her a small wave as a goodbye before sliding off the bench and making my journey back home. I was concentrating on my feet before bumping into somebody which caused me to fall. "Fucking shit I'm sorry." The man apologized. I looked up and met piercing blue eyes. "It's fine totally my fault." I said before taking his hand which he offered out to me. "I'm Louis." He said sending me a crooked smile. "Delilah." I said as I brushed some of the gravel that stuck to my legs off. "You're really pretty." He mumbled slightly after a few seconds if observing me. I blushed and watched as he took out a pen and a receipt from his pocket and began scribbling on it. "Here." He said handing me the piece of paper which had his number on it. "You seem troubled if you ever need to talk just call me." He said and with one last smile he brushed past me. I folded up the piece of paper and stuck it in my hoodie pocket before walking the short distance I had left to my house.

I left my shoes and hoodie on the ground and made my way towards the living room where I was hoping Niall was. Now see I was a little scared becuase Niall wasn't on my couch, but someone else was. He looked really familiar yet I couldn't seem to put my finger on it. "Delilah I see you're here come sit down babe." He said turning around and flashing me an innocent smile to anyone else, but to me that smile was anything but innocent. My heart beat began to drum in my ears as I slowly sat on the edge of the couch trying to get as far as way as possible. "Now we should just get down to business shouldn't we?" He asked scoring closer to me. "I want you to go back out with me." He whispered as he grabbed on to my arm. "No, Liam." I said confidently. "I'm giving you three days if you don't come with me." He said as he pulled me forcefully into him. "Then I'll make you." He whispered before I felt his teeth tugging on my earlobe. "See you soon Delilah." He said before leaving. I hated him so much. Worry ran through me would he really take me? No Niall wouldn't let that. Would he?