14: Fluttered Hearts

"Thank you for tonight Harry," I said as we walked down the park walk way. Our hands were intertwined as the moonlight and street lamps were the only thing that was being used as a source of light. "I had a lot of fun."

"Me too," he replied as he began to swing our hands. He stopped, turning me towards him. "I really like you Ryan."

"And I really like you," I replied. This was confusing me.

"No like a lot."

"I get it Harry."

"Good," he replied walking again.

"What was that about?" I asked rather confused.

"I just want to make sure you knew," he replied like no big deal. "Cause you're mine. And I love you and no one else can have you or look at you or-"

"Harry," I snapped him out of it. I cupped his face, turning him towards me. "I love you. Okay? You!" He nodded, looking at his hands as mine were still cupping his cheeks.

"I just don't want to lose you. That's all," he replied not making eye contact. I sighed, pressing my lips to his.

"Harry. You won't lose me. What makes you think that?"

~~~

~Harry's POV~

"What makes you think that?" Her small voice asked. What makes me think that? The fact Zayn admitted he liked her. She went out with a soccer player. And.. They way she looked at Niall. I'm no idiot. She obviously likes him. I can't really take that in that she's mine now. I have her and he doesn't. Get your crap together Harry!

"It's nothing," I replied, steeling a kiss from her. "Let's get you home." She nodded, letting me wrap an arm around her waist. Boy was I lucky. She was beautiful. And now I have her.

I walked up to her front door, stopping so I could... "Thank you for everything Harry." I wrapped an arm around her waist, kissing her lightly but with passion. She smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck. Once apart, I rested my forehead against hers.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked. She nodded, kissing me once more before unraveling us. "Goodnight." She walked into her house, leaving me with my heart fluttering. Shut up I'm not being a girl. But this is what she does to me! Gets me all flustered. God she's perfect.

I stepped into my car, looking at her house once more before taking off down the road. Once I arrived at my small flat, I unlocked the door coming into the newly furnished apartment. Yes, I moved out of my moms. Why? She's unstable and had to move back to the UK with my grandmother. There is no way I'm leaving Ryan either. Not after all she has been through. 

I was about to slip off my clothes when there was a knock at the door. Who could be here at such a late hour. I opened to find.. "Ryan? What are you doing here?" 

"My parents aren't home and Bronson is with Spencer," she replied, shoving her hands into the sweater pockets. "I ran to your house but you moved. Zayn gave me this address." 

"You went to Zayns?" I asked, jaw clenching. 

"Harry we're in the same band. He's cool," she replied, still outside. "Mind if I come in? It's kind of raining." 

"Why didn't you call me?" I asked as she unzipped her jacket. I took it from her, throwing it on the couch, wrapping her bare arms in a blanket. Her jacket was soaked. 

"I didn't think of it," she shrugged.

"I don't want you out this late without calling me babe. What if I wasn't home?"