6: PRANK A PARKER PART 1

Start from the beginning

Iron Man clicked a little button out of nowhere and a tiny flap on the collar opened to reveal a tiny device. Spider-Man stayed still.

"What does it-" Before Spider-Man could finish his question, the tiny device blew out the Iron Man theme song at full volume. "-AACK!" Screamed Spider-Man and Daredevil simultaneously, dropping to the floor as the billionaire cracked up.

Tony lifted his mask plate and wiped an imaginary tear, "Ahh, always funnier when it's not me."

"We'll see about that Bruno Mars." Muttered the vigilante.

"Yeah, whatever, I'm already a billionaire so... no point in singing 'bout how much I want to be myself. Actually, that doesn't sound like a good idea now that I think about it." I wanna be a Tony Stark, so freaking baaad... buying twice the things I'll always have...

IN THE AVENGERS TOWER... NO ONE'S POV

"Pick up a beige file in Tony's lab." Pepper demanded, her eyes glued to the computer screen as she furiously typed with blazing speed.

"Uh, what?" Peter replied.

"Beige file, Tony's lab, bring here, ASAP."

"R-Right Pepper!" Said the teen as he ran towards the elevator.

*ding*

Peter walked out of the elevator and began walking towards where he assumed was the billionaire's lab, thanks to the large golden and red sign reading "TONY'S LAB. DO NOT BOTHER." In bold.

Little did Peter know that Peitro and Sam were sitting on the couch in the main room along with the other Avengers, listening for what would happen next.

Pietro was about to take a sip of his coke when the delightful sound of a, "WHAT THE HELL!" shouted from Tony's lab.

A few moments past and Sam and the Speedster high-fived from their seats once Peter walked back into the elevator with a twitching brow, a beige file, and all his clothes covered in purple paint. Pietro scowled.

"What?" Sam asked, "We got him."

"No! Zat vasn't us! Our paint vas blue! Someone switched it! WE DID NOT GET HIM!" The pair looked back to the couch in horror right as Clint and Natasha high-fived.

"Oh it iz on..." Pietro said when Peter left.

"So fucking on." Muttered Sam.

"Good luck bitches." Replied Tasha and Clint in unison.

"You vish, me and Vision vill take you oll down." Wanda intruded with her thick accent.

"So..." Tony started, "Capsicle... you and me?"

"That leaves Bruce with Thor then." The Cap concluded.

"I am not taking a part in this you guys." Countered the scientist.

"BUT WHO SHALL DO THE ONING WITH ME?"

"Oning?" Clint asked.

"He means pranking. You could go with Ant-Man?" Suggested Tony, "I heard he decided to join."

TEAMS-

BLACK HAWKS: 1 (CLINT AND NAT)

SPEEDING FALCONS: 0 (PIETRO AND SAM)

RED VISIONARIES: 0 (WANDA AND VISION)

IRON PATRIOTS: 0 (STEVE AND TONY)

THUNDER ANTS: 0 (THOR AND SCOTT)