Dan looked back at him, blushing. But quickly turning his head back towards walking down the steps.

Dan saw his mother had overly prepared lunch. He shook his head and looked back at Phil.

"She over did it... I'm sorry." He giggled.

"It's okay, Dan...i." He said looking at Dan with pain and apology.

Dan shook his head and put a finger over his mouth, and nodded upstairs.

He quickly mouthed upstairs and changed the subject. They quickly grabbed their pizza and chips and soda.

"Mum! Thanks for lunch!" Dan shouted.

"Thanks for lunch, Mrs. Howell!" Phil said.

"Of course kids!" She said back to them.

They both ran back up stairs and got back into 'browsing position'.

They are and watched the movie until it ended.

Phil remembered that Dan was going to tell him about why he nodded upstairs earlier, but decided not to get into it. He didn't want to mess anything up.

"God I fucking love that movie!" Dan said.

"I know. That's why I brought it, you dork." Phil said laughing at the other boys happiness.

"You know me so well." Dan said sighing.

"How could I not?"

Dan smiled at that.

"I can't believe we finally got to meet IRL." Dan said changing the subject.

"Oh I know! It was way better than I imagined, in all honesty."

"I wish we went to the same school."

"I don't go to school." Phil laughed.

"Oh right."

Phil was 19. Dan was barely 16. But his parents didn't know that Phil was over 18 and that was okay.

They say there for the next few hours, talking and thinking together. That's all they both really needed; was someone to talk to.

"Hey, Dan." Phil said.

Dan moved his position to look at Phil. But before he could say a word, Phil's lips were on his mouth.

Phil felt Dan smile against his lips, so he knew Dan was okay with this.

They stayed like this for a few minutes. Their kiss wasn't full of lust, or sex. It wasn't rough but it wasn't soft. It was perfect.

Dan grabbed onto Phil's fox sweater, just like he did earlier in the day, while Phil grasped Dan's black hoodie while holding his tiny body.

This was the moment they had been waiting for. They had been waiting so long. To find true love that is.

Of course they didn't date before, mainly for the fact they wanted to meet before they got into anything, but they knew this was right. It was exactly wanted they wanted.

Phil pulled away, opening his eyes and smiling. Dan was still held in his arms, with his eyes shut and a huge grin on his face.

"I'm a bit scared to open my eyes. Because I don't want you or that kiss to be fake." Dan said.

"Open them. Because I, and that kiss, are surely real." Phil said.

Dan opened his eyes biting his lip, and blushing.

"You're adorable when you blush, you know?" Phil said.

Dan laughed and they went back to watching movies.

"Netflix and Phil?" Phil asked Dan while trying to keep a straight face.

Dan completely busted out laughing, almost in tears in a mere second. He couldn't believe what Phil had just said.

"Hush yourself." He said still laughing.

_______________________________

WOWOWOOWWOOW OKAY!!! Chapter seven complete !!

This wasn't long !! I'm sorry !!

Okay so ,, the updating schedule will be every Saturday! With some exceptions if I'm busy.

There will be another chapter (which will be vvv short) on Thursday ?? Possibly ?? I'm going to be on vacation on Saturday so I will not be updating. But the weekend after (Halloween) I will be having a vvvv long chapter coming your way ❤️

btw ; thank you for voting and commenting ! I'm glad you all really like this crap I call a story 😂

I hope more people enjoy this one day too!!

I love you all so much 💘💘

-xo