Percabeth

Percy Pov

It was night and I had snuck out of my cabin to go and sit at the beach. As I sat there I heard footsteps on the beach behind me. I looked behind me and smiled, it was Annabeth. As she sat there I stared into her eyes for a minute and then she cuddled close to me and laid her head on my shoulders and the we sat there for a few minutes in silence. After sometime she mumbled out," Its so nice to be able to sit here with you Percy, just looking at the stars with no monsters or enemies, no prophecies hanging over our heads, no more deaths. But I'm worried. What if something happens? What if there's a betrayal again? What if-" I stopped her there by softly pressing her lips onto hers(I wrote pressing as peeing by mistake Lol XD ) and then slowly said," Annabeth it doesn't matter what happens. All that matters is that we will still be together. And of course there the fact that our friends and us are part of the monster butt kicker generation." She smiled and then smashed her lips onto mine and pushed me to ground. I was taken by surprise and opened my mouth slightly, which was enough for her to slip her tongue inside. She then moved it around licking my teeth and then I pinned down her tongue with mine and put my hands to her back and pulled her even closer to me. When she broke the kiss, she looked at me seductively and then said," Lets continue this in your cabin." I smiled widely and nodded, catching on.

La time skip

We entered my cabin and Annabeth immediately started to kiss me roughly. I stumbled and fell down onto the bed on my back with Annabeth straddling me . I blushed and when I looked at her face saw that she was blushing a bright red too. I then pulled her down and next to me and kissed her passionately before removing my tongue from her mouth and then kissing down her neck, sucking a few times. As I was doing this I slowly unbuttoned her shirt and unhooked her bra. She moaned softly . I moved my mouth to her left nipple and sucked on it before squeezing her other nipple with my hand. Then I sucked hard on her nipple while violently squeezing the other one and pinching her erect and hard nipple with my fingernails. She almost screamed but suppressed it and buried her head into my neck and lightly bit my ear and licked the inside. I worked fast to remove her shorts and panties and then pushed her down. She moaned with a vacant look in her eyes as I slowly inserted my tongue into her pussy. Then I suddenly put 3 fingers in and she screamed loudly. Then having enough and almost reaching my breaking point I removed my pants and without warning slammed it into her. Some blood leaked out and I saw her wince in pain but then saw her nod so I continued. I removed and started ramming it into her in a steady rhythm while squeezing both her E size breasts in my hands. She then screamed once again and said," Ahh.... Ahh Percy....I'm gonna-AAAHH". She screamed as she climaxed and I felt intense pressure as the walls of her pussy massaged and held my Dick with an incredible force. I also came and then she said," Ahh... Hah so much of you... inside me" while panting . I slowly stroked her cheek and then kissed her lightly as she went to sleep.

Hey guys I dedicate this to Dirty_fandoms as it was he/she who gave me the idea of how to write. If you like this book check out her profile and book. The book is called Hermione Granger, The Muggle born Slut