chapter 2

August
I know y'all like ain't you married? No I'm engaged and what she don't know won't hurt her she was bitching anyway. besides what's the worst that can happened??

We got out my bentley and i walked her into the crib."you can sit on the couch right over there ima put a movie on and we can chill." I put on straight outta Compton and we we're just chillin on the sofa. Im drunk as fuck so i aint thinking about my actions rn and neither is she so i started kissing her and she ain't stop me she just let it happened. I picked her up and brought her to my room I layed her down and kissed on her neck giving her hickies and she started moaning in my ear making my dick hard. I slid her panties off and started eating her out she moaned loud pulling my hair. The way I moved my tongue around her made her go crazy. she came in my mouth and I got up taking my clothes off and slowly positioned myself at her entrance and slowly went inside her. She gasped and started scratching up my back that made me start going faster

"uhhhh" she said biting her bottom lip

"you like that?"I asked teasing her.

"mmhhhhmm a-august I'm bout to cum"

"hold that shit ma"I continued my pace.

"ugghhhh!!"I felt a rush of liquids on my dick.

I frowned."didn't I say hold it?"

"I'm sorry."I flipped her over and started hitting it from the back.

"what's my name baby?"I said through breaths.

"August!!"she whined

"Try that shit again"I said slapping her ass hard and going faster"what's my name baby girl?"

"Daddy!"she screamed. I ain't respond I just kept stroking.

"Da-daddy go faster"I did just that and she gripped the sheets. When we finished we collapsed onto the bed and listened to each other panting.

Brooklyn
30 minutes later i went into the shower and he came and joined me. when I woke up he wasn't in bed. I frowned but then immediately relaxed when the smell of food hit my nose. I got out the bed and went in the kitchen to see him cooking I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his back.

"wassup ma how you sleep?" He said turning to face me.

"I slept real good"I smiled and looked at what was in the skillet."what you making?

"Some eggs, pancakes, and bacon"

"All for me?"he smirked at me

"Think of it as a late birthday present"

"you didnt have to last night was good enough." I said giggling.

"is that right?"he said arching his eyebrow.

"mmhhhmm"

"if you good we can go for round two"he said smacking my ass

"I like the sound of that daddy"he laughed and gave me a kiss.

10 minutes later he called me into the dining room"food is ready ma."he said and brought our plates to the table he is so sweet. A nigga like him is relationship material. Why not ask.

"August are u in a relationship before we go any further?"he just looked at me like he was stuck and went back to his food.

"do you like your food?"this nigga think he slick he just gonna Dodge my question like that really?? I rolled my eyes and went back to eating.

August
I couldnt answer her question so I told her that I had somewhere to go. I asked her if she wanted to come with but she choose to leave I think she mad oh well she won't be for long all I need to do is let her have some space. I got in my car and drove to my girl house I already know shit bout to pop off because I didn't come last night and she already got a clue about me cheating but she got no proof so she can't say shit I walked in the house and stepped on glass........

Vote/comment what you thought about this chapter