Chapter 90

Imma try a new POV

McGonagall's POV wink wonk
-0-0-0-00-0-0-0-0-0-0--

It was a peaceful dinner in the Great Hall, the usual noise of students talking and laughing with each other was in the background.
I watched from my seat at the Professors table as students were talking or doing homework, looking over friends shoulders to see what they were doing. I sighed and returned to talking to Horace while I ate my dinner.
A patronus came to me out of no where, a quiet one. It was from Severus and explained about what happened to Mr. Malfoy just moments ago. My heart slowly broke at the sight of Harry cradling Mr. Malfoy's dead body. Severus said not to worry, and that he took care of everything and return to my meal.
All was good until the doors slammed open, revealing none other than Harry Potter. But he was covered in blood with a murder look in his eyes. Oh dear.
All went silent and looked at The-Boy-Who-Lived, who was now walking slowly to his house table. Albus looked confused, and I put my hand on his shoulder and told him about what happened. He had a look in His eyes, and by the looks of it, I was to leave Mr. Potter to what he was doing.
He walked over, and I noticed that Mr. Crabbe got out of his seat with his wand pointed at him.
"Stay back Potter! Or I'll hex you!" He shouted. Harry remained the same and walked over. "Cru-"
He was cut off by Harry, who took his arm and twisted it before grabbing his wand, snapping it in half, and giving it back to him with a cheeky smile.
"Now then..." He started in a low terrifying tone. In all my years of teaching I've never seen someone this mad. He rolled his neck to get a snap from it, and walked forward. Mr. Crabbe's back was pressed to the wall.
"Attack my boyfriend and think you can get away... Did you think that?" He asked in the same voice.
"I didn't do anything," Mr. Crabbe said. Harry punched him in the face. My eyebrows most likely disappeared in my hairline.
"Now... I told you that if you hurt him that I'd hurt you, did I not?" He said.
"What's going on?" The teachers asked Albus. He put his hand up. The teachers say back and watched.
Harry suddenly splashed something in Mr. Crabbe's face, and grabbed his collar.
"Spill," he growled. He confessed everything about attacking Mr. Malfoy. Harry let him go, and when he tried running, Harry only laughed.
He twirled him around and the front of us body to the wall before he grabbed his arm, twisting it until Crabbe screamed.
"Scared?" Harry asked as he tightened his grip. Crabbe only yelled in pain again. "Good," Harry said with no emotion. "You're lucky that I'm not killing you right now. Only Reason why I'm not is because there's no knives by me and I'm to classy to snap your neck in half. I believe you don't know what being a second degree black belt in karate is, do you?" A few muggleborns gasped. Crabbe stayed silent. Harry chuckled.
"It means this," he said. He let go and stepped back. He folded his arms, and waited.
"Oh that was a huge mistake Potter. You're going to be my punching bag now." Crabbe said with a smirk.
He threw a punch to Potter, who caught his wrist, twisting it and flipping his body over his head. Once Crabbe was on the floor, he twisted his arm. He punched him in the nose, and twirled his arm around, both getting cracks. He broke them. He spit on Crabbe, and looked him in the eyes.
"Let me get one thing clear. You touch Draco ever again and I'm killing you for real. Enjoy Azkaban, I'll send a pizza," he spat, and walked out, leaving the bloody broken body behind him.
The teachers shot up along with me, running to him to bring him to the infirmary. I ran after Harry, and saw him running to the infirmary. Me, being the old yet amazing wizard as myself, cannot sprint down the corridor like Usain Bolt, which I recently learned is a fast muggle runner.
Gosh, muggles run for competitive pleasures? How peculiar. I power walked over, and heard the door shut. Then loud sobbing from all the way down the corridor. Oh no. If he died Harry is going to be heartbroken x 48301973632892 (that's a lot). Then the sobbing stopped. Oh no.
I walked a little faster over to the door, yet I was still at the end of the hall. It took me like 20 minutes just to get down there because the infirmary just had to be conveniently located at the other end of the school, down the longest corridor.
Once I got there, I opened the door slowly and saw the heartwarming sight of Draco and Harry cuddled up, sleeping peacefully.

Draco's POV
-0--0-0---0-00--0-00-

Being hooked up to tubes and breathing machines is the worst. I mean, I got off the breathing machine like a day ago, but still.
I have to take blood replenishing potions, and that only makes me nauseous. I was alone all day until Harry came back. Still covered in my blood. He quickly cleaned it with a flick of his wand, and ran over to me.
"Hi baby," he whispered. I grinned a little.
"Hi sweetheart." I said in a quiet voice.
"You're so brave, Draco." He whispered as he stroked the side of my head. "I know that this spell is a bitch to get through... It will be okay. You're safe now."
"Thank you for rescuing me," I said quietly. He started tearing up.
"You're welcome baby. I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to help you." He said with tears down his face. He brought my hand to his face and leaned his forehead on it, crying.
"Hey, it's okay. I'm fine now, Harry. I told you that you're stuck with me forever." I said with a smile. He smiled and kissed my hand.
"I'm just happy that you're alive." He whispered.
"I love you Harry," I told him.
"I love you too," he said, and kissed my hand.
"Good. Now get over here," I said as I scooted over.
He climbed into bed and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.
"I think I may get suspended." Harry said.
"What why?" I said as I snapped my head up.
"Because I attacked Crabbe in the Great Hall..." He said.
"What did you do?" I asked.
"Snapped his wand- his wooden one you dirty minded bastard-" I laughed loudly. "Broke his arm, his nose, dislocated a shoulder, and probably did something to his ankle."
"Well shit remind me not to get you angry." I said. He kissed my head.
"I would never hurt you Dray." He said as he pushed my hair back. "It doesn't matter what happens. No matter how angry I would be, no matter what you would ever do to make me angry, never in a million thousand years would I ever even think about hurting you." I cuddled up to his side and kissed his neck.
"I know you won't. And I won't hurt you." I said. He held onto me tighter.
"Ugh Draco I love you so fucking much." He said into my shoulder as he held onto me tightly.
"I love you more," I said. He lifted my head up off of his shoulder and kissed me passionately. I could feel all the emotion poured into it that Harry produced, and I kissed him back with just as much feeling. He released, and looked at me with those eyes that were filled with love.
"Will you visit me if you're okay and I'm suspended?" Harry asked.
"Of course I will. And if I'm not in condition to leave then I'll owl you." I said. He nodded.
"Ok. Let's get you some rest baby. You've had a really long day." He said. I nodded and pressed my head to his shoulders. I kissed his neck softly and nuzzled up to him, hissing a bit at the pain in my chest when I stretch my arms across him.
"No, baby." Harry Said.
He grabbed my arms, having my chest muscles release pressure and give me some relief. He wrapped his arms around me instead so that I was still cuddled up to him.
"Don't hurt yourself Dray," Harry said. I nodded into his chest. "I love you so much baby." He whispered in my ear.
"I love you too." I whispered back. My heart swelled at how much emotion Harry was putting in his words. I knew he loved me, but even before I was attacked he's been telling me more often and putting a lot of feeling in his words. It just makes me happy.
I'm just waiting for everything to blow over with this stupid war and for it to be legal, and I'm going to ask him to marry me.
I snuggled in closer to Harry, grinning widely as I fell asleep.
------------------------------
Awwwwwwww

Ok

So I was out like a lot and I have a lot of make up work to do so I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like 3 days for something like that but i had schoolwork

But then I saw that I hadn't updated in like 4 days and I literally gasped and my mom is like "what's wrong" and I'm like "oh um fifth harmony fans made a new remix album" (which they did by the way and it's fantastic)

K so how have you guys been? I've been pretty good.

Ok bye

I'll try updating soon

~Kittay 💋