Chapter 2

Paige POV

"The bus is here" yelled Aodhan as we all ran past our older brother to the bus "and try not to get suspended again " he yelled to us as we got onto the bus , when I got into the bus and saw Riley,max and Lucas my bestfriends "hey Paige" they said in sync "hey" I said as I looked around for a seat but didn't see one so I decided to sit on Lucas lap, which cause my brothers to glare at him, "so what's it going to be today" asked Riley "annoy the teachers or give the me comers a gift they will never forget" asked max as I looked at him with confusion "new comers" I asked "yeah some group of boys are being sent to our school " said Lucas "I hope one of them are cute" said Riley daydreaming about her and her possibly new boyfriend , let's just say Riley isn't into a full relationship it's just kiss and dump, max is the genius get all his homework done but is also the person who gives us good grades and hacking into things,Lucas is the escape artist always has a plan on getting us out of there before the teachers come, then they'res me I'm the one who causes the trouble like exploding chemicals in the science room pouring liquids on the teacher from the vents and setting of the fire alarm so everyone gets soaked with the sprinklers, I'm basically the prankster and I'm like a spy or so the teachers say "how about we give the new comers a greeting they will never forget " I said smugly as they all nodded in agreement , we continued to chat about the prank until we go to school "last one to they're lockers has to take the blame" I said as I darted of the bus with my friends behind me, "I win" I declared and did a happy dance as max trailed behind us all "guys no fair I'm bad at running " he said as Lucas added "and sports" which caused me and Riley to chuckle "hey look it's mr Baxter " said max as the young man walked down the hall with his books in his hands "hi mr Baxter " we said in sync as he saw us which made him go wid Reyes and turn back around "aww And here I thought he actually like us " I said sarcastically as the bell went of "meet me in the old classroom at 10:30 we can climb through the vents in the old room"  is said as they nodded they're heads and took of in diffrent directions, I walked down the hall and into the math room where Mrs Doherty say with a grouchy smile "hey Mary " I said to my teacher as she rolled her eyes "just sit down Paige" she said not trying to argue with me today "oky Mrs" I said sweetly as I plopped down on my seat, I took out my phone and started to play flappy birds when the door opened again "sorry I'm Hayes Grier the new student " said a voice I looked up from my screen to see the new student great I thought to myself a new looker in this school for sluts like Sophie to get to I thought as I put my feet on the chair beside me hoping the teacher won't put him next to me "nice to meet you Hayes why don't you go and sit beside Paige, paige put you hand up" she said as I raised my hand "over here newbie " I said as everyone snickered , he walked down beside me and say down "hi I'm Hayes Grier " he said as most of the girls glared at me woah what's they're problem "I'm Paige Johnson biggest troublemaker in school " I say with a smirk "is that so" he said with a smile "yup better watch out Newbie" I said as the teacher carried on with class ,we both sat in silence every so often I would catch him staring at me but just rolled my eyes at him "you don't know who I am do you" he asked as I turned to him in confusion "your Hayes Grier you just told me" I said as he rolled his eyes he was about to speak when josh,mason and Cody came running into the room "Paige , he's going to kill us" they said as they ran out the fire exit with the pe teacher hot on they're tails "Mrs" I questioned as she nodded her head "you dismissed Paige " she sighed as i laughed and stood up and ruffled the new kids hair "see yah newbie" as I swung my bag on my back and started running after them.