PAX East here I come

*3rd POV*
It was 9:00 a.m. and the group of friends were just waking up from all over the world. No one but Tyler knew Jon was coming to PAX and he planned on keeping it that way, wanting to see everyone's reaction. Right now the two were in a phone call.
*Jonathan's POV*
"Alright, thanks." I said into the phone. "No problem man. And the remember, I'll be teasing you about your crush." Tyler replied, causing a small blush to form on my masked face. "Shut up...." I mumbled into the phone, Tyler laughing in response. "So...anyways once you land just look for me. I'll help you out since you've never been to a gaming convention." He said after laughing. "Ok. But what if I find someone before you?" I asked, causing him to sigh. "I haven't thought of that...actually just don't talk to them and look." Tyler replied, causing me to nod. "Alright well I'm gonna go. Bye." I said before hanging up.
*Tyler's POV*
"Bye." I said as Jon hung up. It was true, I'd tease him about his little, as he calls it, crush on Evan, but I'd be sure the rest of our friends don't find out. I don't really need Jonathan mad at me, and Evan's friendship with Jonathan ruined. I mean sure, Evan and I met first but that doesn't mean anything. I actually think Evan is more friends with Jon then me. Although that doesn't bug me. Shrugging, I just drove to the airport.
*Brian's POV*
"Brian, hurry up! Craig yelled from downstairs. I was staying at his house and was, according to him, taking forever. "I'm coming! Just let me grab my vlogging camera!" I yelled back as a dramatic sigh was heard from Craig, causing me to laugh quietly as I grabbed it, quickly putting it in my bag and ran down stairs. "About time." Craig said. "Shut it and get in the car." I replied as we walked outside to the car.
*Evan's POV*
"Here I am, thank god." I muttered as I parked my car. Making sure I had everything, I grabbed my bags and walked to the airport, showed them my passport, ID, etc, and walked to the plane.
*3rd POV*
All on different sides of the world, the group of friends all said "PAX east here I come..." at the same time, unaware of it.

(A/N: Hello readers! Thank you for the support and before you ask, no Craig and Brian are not a couple. I know maybe how I wrote it made it seem like they were but there not.

SPOILER ALERT AHEAD

Craig will actually be with someone else later, not saying who. Anyways thanks for the support! Please let me know what ye think of the fanfic, and I'll talk to you all later.)