Chapter 6

Trrrnn,trrrrrn.My alarm clock went blaring.
"Ugh." I don't wanna get up.School kinda good now.I like the new school.The people are nice.I was still in pain from my training but I felt better.I got up and did my morning routine.For my hair I decided to leave it natural and kept my eye makeup simple.I put on a red lip gloss to spice it up a little bit.I chose my favorite Marvel shirt and dark denim skinny jeans.I topped it off with a white leather jacket .I went down for breakfest.Thommy was sitting at the table.
"Morning."I greeted him.
"Morning.How did you sleep?"
"Good.You?"
"Fine.Your parents are coming home tonight.There is going to be a party here.On Friday. Everyone important in this city will be there."Thommy informed me.
"Alright.What is the dress code."
"Formal ,but not over the top.Wear something simple but classy."
"Alrighy then."
After we finished up breakfest,he took me to school.
"Byee Thoms.See ya later."
"Bye."
I rechecked my schedule. I had Englisb for first period.That was good.I like English.I found the classroom and went in.It was nice.
"Hello,ma'am. My name is Lilith.I am the new student."I introduced myself.
"Hello.My name is Mrs.Roche.It is a pleasure to have you in my class.Take a seat in the back."She smiled at me.
"Alright.Thank you."I smiled back.
She seemed nice enough.
As I sat down someone tapped me on the shoulder.I turned back and saw a girl with mint and purple hair.She looked really awesome.
"Heeey.I am Mykie.You new?"
"Yeah.I am Lilith.Love your hair.It looks really cool."
"Thanks.."Before she could finish the teacher cut her off.
"Now,kids.We have a lot of work to do .And we have a new student.She is going to say something about herself. Oh,fuck.