Introduction

"Stupid"
"Whore"
"Ugly"
"Fat"
The words were thrown at her.And it hurt more then bricks.She was afraid.She was angry.Her mind is an never ending paradox. She wants to hurt them.For hurting her.She is sick of the torture,of he bullying.
She has made her decision. She would tell her parents everything as soon as she got home.
____________________________________________
"WHAT?" Her father screamed."HOW DARE THEY? YOU WILL NOT STEP A FOOT INSIDE THAT SCHOOL EVER AGAIN. I AM SENDING YOU TO A PRIVATE SCHOOL."
"Michael,honey,calm down.Lilith, darling, are alright.Do you want to go to the doctor.Are there physical injuries? Or would you prefer ice cream? " Thank the Lord for her mother.She was always the voice of reason.Daniela is usually the only one that can calm the man.
"Baby,are you kidding me? They've been torturing our little girl.How can I calm down? I want to rip them apart.Every single one of them.."Michael's voice was strong and hard ,but his face.Oh the look on his face was heartbreaking.
"We will sign her out tomorrow.And enroll her in 'The Academy'.She can even get self defense lessons,if she wants to."Lilith decided to step in.
"That sounds great. I would love that."
"Perfect"
"Now what about that ice cream?"