the signs as types of friends

aries - the type of friend who makes sure you never feel left out,the one who listens to you in a group conversation when everyone is talking over you.

taurus - the type of friend who makes jokes 24/7 and is really weird most of the time yet fun to be around.

gemini - the type of friend who takes you out to party or gets you ice-cream after a breakup or a bad day

cancer - the type of friend who sings random songs with you, listens to everything you say and makes you feel safe and loved.

leo - the type of friend who often tries to scare you,is a little too hyper at times and is always down to go shopping.

virgo - the type of friend that you go on a road-trip or a hike with,the adventurous friend that loves to live life to the fullest.

libra - the type of friend who always makes plans & takes selfies with you whenever they can.

scorpio - the type of friend that supports you no matter what you decide to do,the one who you trust with all your secrets and the type who'd take you to the most beautiful places.

sagittarius - the type of friend that loves capturing moments and taking pictures of you,very artistic and introduces you to good music.

capricorn - the type of friend who cheers you up after a rough day. cooks very well and the type that has the most bizarre talents.

aquarius - the type of friend that you don't really talk to & they might seem weird,but they're fun to hang out with & they really know how to have fun.

pisces - the type of friend who knows when you're feeling down,understands you and is there for you when no one else is.