Special Chapter: [ Seal Edition ] Part 1

Start from the beginning

'Why is he so quiet today? I don't remember making him pissed off for the last few days. Am I that bad as a partner to him? ' I thought looking at the symbol located on my wrist.

"A-alix? " I heard him say, breaking me from my thoughts.

I was about to look up when I felt his hand grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer to him.

Xiumin's PoV

I called out her name to get her attention since she looked like she was lost in her own thoughts.

'This is it, Xiumin! Don't blow it all up. ' I mentally reminded myself.

I grabbed her nape and quickly pulled her closer to me, leaning my face nearer to her.

I closed my eyes, afraid of what she might feel. I felt her lips brushed into mine. It was so soft and warm even though she's cold blooded.

I felt her body froze, I opened my eyes gently and saw her widened eyes, shock written all over her face. I just closed my eyes again, savoring the precious moment.

I leaned closer and grabbed her neck closer, making the kiss deeper. I smiled when I felt her responding to my kiss. It felt so nice.

We pulled back gasping for air, breathing heavily looking at each other's eyes. A smile plastered on both of our faces.

" Alix..." I called out.

"Huh?! " Alix asked.

"I - I love you. " I said feeling shy again. I saw her blush rapidly.

"I - I love you, too, Oppa ~" she cooed and smiled tenderly before taking a sip of the coffee.

Ami and DO - Tastier

DO's PoV

I woke up when I heard birds chirping outside the window of our bedroom and saw Ami's face just inches away from mine. She looked so peaceful and innocent despite the fact that she is an assassin.

The thought itself made me smile genuinely and arranged a strand of hair that was covering half of her face.

Her arms were around my torso and was holding me closer to her. Her head resting on one of my arms.

I leaned closer to her and kissed her gently on the forehead. I pulled away and saw her little smile plastered on her face.

"Wake up, sleepy head. " I whispered to her ear. She just nodded and slowly opened her eyes.

"Morning. " she muttered before sitting up, stretching her arms, yawning.

I stood up as well and stretched my arms and legs. I glanced at her and saw her rubbing the sleep away from her eyes.

"Ami, fix the bed. I'll go ahead to the kitchen and cook for breakfast. " I said. She nodded, yawning. I closed the door of the bedroom and went straight to the kitchen.

As I look for the ingredients for our breakfast, I can't seem to forget about the needed 'seal'.

'But I did tell her that it's okay for me to wait if she doesn't want to. I don't want to go to her and force something that she doesn't want to do.' I thought of this as I prepare the pan for the blueberry pancakes, her favorite breakfast.

I remembered how she would look so cute when we're together and how serious she is during trainings. I do wonder how she managed to assassinate the toughest demon when she was younger.

I just continued to cook the pancakes, humming a melodic tune, trying to distract myself from this uneasy feeling inside.

Ami's PoV

I managed to fix the bed just like Kyungsoo told me. I stretched one last time and went out of the room, making my way to the kitchen.

I smelled blueberry pancakes. Yum! I saw Kyungsoo's back facing me and saw him cooking my favorite breakfast.

I managed to make way beside him without being noticed using my assassin speed. I glanced over and saw my most awaited breakfast. It almost made me drool.

I was about to get a piece of blueberry but a hand grabbed mine and raised it up, making me look at him. He looked at me, poker faced. I just smiled awkwardly.

" You. Wait. " he said and signalled me to sit down on the chair at the dining room. I pouted and did as I was ordered to do so..

I managed to glance at him. He looked so serious and paler than usual. I suddenly remembered what Celestia-sunbae told us.

' A seal to close the relationship. If not, your powers would drain bit by bit. ' Celestia-sunbae said, eyeing me.

'She must have felt Kyungsoo's power draining rapidly.' I thought.

'I don't want you to seal this relationship if you don't want to. I'm not forcing myself to you. ' Kyungsoo said.

I sighed. He must be sacrificing so much for me. He might be in pain right now just for me to adjust.

I was brought back to reality when he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Huh!? " I managed to say.

"You're lost again. " he said and pouted. Kyeopta!

"Sorry..." I muttered and looked at the food he prepared for us.

I started eating the pancakes he made specially for me. It felt like heaven.

Just then, I felt him looking at me, as if waiting for something. I gulped the food and turned to him, since he was just sitting beside me.

"Yes? " I asked.

"So,  how is it, the pancakes? " he said nervously.

"It tastes so great and yummy! It felt like heaven! You're a better cook when it comes to pancakes... " I trailed off.

Then, an idea popped to my head that made me smile.

DO's PoV

I was relieved when she complimented them A LOT. I really thought that I'm bad with this. But, I felt uneasy when she smiled suddenly.

"But" she started.

"But what? " I asked leaning closer.

"I know something that is tastier than this. " she said and smiled mischievously.

"And what is that?" I asked, an eyebrow raised.

"You wanna know? " she asked. I nodded silently.

"Come closer, I'll whisper it because it's a secret. " she said and I did so.

But then, she did something unexpected! She cupped both of my cheeks and gave me a quick peck.

'Omo! Ami, my assassin wolf just kissed me. My first kiss! ' said the thoughts that were running wildly inside my head.

Ami's PoV

I stared at Kyungsoo as he sat there frozen like ice. His cheeks colored with a shade of pink. Lips slightly apart.

'Oppa looks so cute! ' I exclaimed in my thoughts as I giggle non stop.

I was about to go back in eating when I felt a pair of hands cup my face turning my head towards him.

I turned to look at him. His eyes were closed and his face drew closer. Soon enough, I felt his lips crash over mine in a long passionate kiss.

As he pulled away, he gave me a sexy smirk before leaning in and whispering, "You're tastier, Jagi."
~~~ • ~~~ • ~~~ • ~~~ • ~~~

Wahhh! Annyeong! Mish me? *puppy eyes*

Sorry for being out in... 1, 2, 3... 10 months?

Well, let's take a brief flashback. I transferred to another school, my house was caught on fire. My phone got broken. Well, all my K-pop merchandise got burned.

😭😭😭

Yes, I have a terrible luck...

Well, glad to be back so give me a hug!