"What are you talking about Jenna?" She frowned, trying to act all innocent. It didn't work with me.

"Don't act like you don't know, now just.. Leave me alone." I said, as I stood straight and walked quickly down the hall.

As soon as I did, the bell rang quite obnoxiously, as an inhuman sound left my mouth. It sounded like a whine, or a dying whale in my honest opinion.

My phone buzzed as I take it out from my back pocket.

Cara : wanna skip geometry

Me : too late

Cara : what why

Me : im like two steps away from the door dude

Cara : ugh ok nvm

Me : yus

As I walk into the first class of the day, also the first class that will torment me until the end of the year that is.

I curse, finding Aleisha. Again.

Why must the greek gods hate me?

Honestly, whenever I hoped for the best the worse happened. It sucked.

I brush my fingers over my skirt nervously as I immediately find Cara slouched at the back of the room. She grins at me once she finds me and I wave, walking through an aisle of desks to get to her.

I gasped when I felt myself trip over something, me nearly face planting to the floor.

Groaning, I look up and my eyes widened once I realized who the culprit is.

Aleisha fucking.. Okay.

"Oh my god Jenna I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there." She said, making my cheeks heat once people around started laughing.

The second bell rings, and I'm up on my feet by now. The anger just manages to build up inside of me but I just say one thing.

"It's on." I give her the evil eye before walking to the back row and sitting next to Cara with a huff.

"Who the hell is that?"

"Aleisha."

"Oh. No way that's Aleisha.'' Cara rose her eyebrows in surprise as she tugged her white knee socks up. They had little kittens peeking out of the ends making me smile.

"Well believe it. The devil in disguise, herself."

"I love your socks." I added, not wanting to even talk about the girl that had called me her friend in the first place.

I guess that happens sometimes. You lose friends no matter what you do.

She grinned, nudging me playfully to lighten up the mood as I manage to fake a smile.

I missed summer already.

"Good morning." The woman at the front of the classroom greeted, pushing her glasses up. "I'm Mrs. Davidson, and I know many of you are happy to be back." She smiled.

She's got to be sarcastic with that, come on.

"I expect a lot from you all, because geometry is a very rigorous course that I once again expect you to keep up with and..."

My brain instinctively spaces out from what she's trying to say as I sighed, slouching.

I finally snap out of my blank mind when she starts to pass out sheets of paper.

"This is your first assignment which will be due tomorrow. You will be required to know this content for t--

A door swings open loudly making everyone look up and Mrs. Davidson looks fairly pissed at the boy with dirty blonde hair and a fringe the size of Australia itself.

He was dancing as he walked into the classroom, making a few people laugh. I just smiled in amusement. I mean it's the first day, I needed this.

"First day, and late already huh?" She says, and the boy just nodded slowly.

"Yeah. Sorry, it's pretty traffic out there."

She looks at what I assume is the attendance sheet as she narrowed her eyes at the boy.

"Michael. Is it?"

"The one and only." He joked, tugging an earphone out of his ear a smirk on his face.

Cara and I watched from a distance, just sitting in the back as I propped my face in my hands boredly.

"What are you listening to Michael?"

"Some quality Nirvana, you know, Nevermind just has to be one of the best albums on this planet and--"

"I don't care about a dead band. My point is you can't listen to music or use any devices in class. Let this be a warning to you."

"Got it sir--I mean madame--or ma'am." He tripped over his words, chuckling.

"Let this be a worse example to show up to my class on the first day kids. I get you're all old and think you're all this and that but not here. You're all seen as the same in this class."

I rolled my eyes at her lecture as I glanced at the boy who tripped over his own feet as he sat down in a seat just two seats away from me. He was doing an air guitar to himself making me laugh a bit.

He hears me, turning around as we locked eyes. He just smiled shyly, slowly putting his hands down.

"I love Nirvana." I whispered. "Are you listening to Smells Like Teen Spirit?"

"Do I like what?"

"Nirvana. Do you like Nirvana?'' I whispered louder.

"Yeah, I do."

"Kurt Cobain is a legend." I smiled, nodding approvingly.

"Jennifer Grace McAllister." Mrs. Davidson's voice booms making my eyes widen and my body sinks in my seat when I realize she was already standing in between the aisle of desks I was in.

"Sorry ma'am, it's very crucial to speak about legends on this sucky morning." Michael said, making her turn around as I laughed a little.

"Oh so you think that's just hilarious, do you?"

"I-I don't." I stammered, shaking my head.

Mrs. Davidson sighed. "First class of the day, and I think I've already told out the troublemakers."

Shut up. God, I already hated her.

Cara just stays out of it and just has this huge I really don't care, expression on her face.