Chapter Six

"Where are we going?" Jesse asked. They were walking in the woods. 

"We don't have to work today. We have enough wood cut."

"That still doesn't tell me where we're going." Jessie retorted. He felt closer to Adel since their talk last night. He wanted to help Adel back to his family, so he would know they didn't hate him. He knew in his heart they didn't. 

"I don't know where we're going." Adel answered. 

Jesse was tired of the silence. Adel had been acting distant since last night, and he couldn't figure out why. 

"What's wrong, Adel?"

"Nothing."

"I don't believe that. You talked to me last night."

"That was last night."

"You don't trust me."

"That's not it. I honestly can't tell you what I'm thinking."

Jesse kept quiet after that and followed Adel. When they stopped, Jesse saw a pond. 

Jesse took off his clothes. He didn't care if Adel left. He needed something to do. He didn't feel like thinking about his problems right now. He jumped in the water. It was cold still, from the winter.  

"What are you doing?" Adel asked looking at him, slightly amused. 

"Swimming. You can join if you want. If not I'm not leaving, so see you later."

Adel stayed quiet but took his clothes off. Jesse didn't even bother trying to hide that he was staring at him. He didn't look at his lower regions because he didn't want to scare him. 

"Are you going to tell me whats wrong now?" Jesse asked, when Adel got in. 

"No." Adel answered annoyed. He splashed water at Jesse. Jesse splashed water back at him. It went on like this until Jesse jumped on Adel and dunked him underwater. When he came back up, they both laughed. 

"I wish that this hadn't happened. Neither one of us can remember the last time we laughed." Jesse said. 

"We just laughed now. I'll remember that." Adel said.

"I will too." 

Jesse noticed how close they were standing and wanted to be closer. 

"You said last night you've always wanted to be with another male." Jesse stated. 

************

"What of it?"

"You also said you had never been with one, with anyone sexually."

"What are you getting at, Jesse?" Adel asked. He felt his heart pounding in his chest.  He saw Jesse step closer.

"What do you want me to be getting at?" He whispered. He looked like he was scared of what Adel would say. Adel wasn't quiet sure of what he was getting at. 

He knew what he wanted and Jesse liked men so he went for it. He pressed his lips to Jesse's.