Her Secret Unleashed 3

I will update We're Through by the end of the week, hope this will keep you happy for awhile

================================================================================

Sam hugged me a goodbye and went to her brother's car, i sighed and hugged myself. I stared at my empty house. It's always empty. I don't have siblings and my parents are usually away, hiding the fact that they don't have a daughter, just two carefree people who are in love.

I let out a shaky breath and opened the door, my brain kept reminding me that i must go to Fin's or Sam will know and her heart will be torn. I slammed the door shut with anger.

Why didn't i just tell her? maybe if i said sorry she would of been okay and i could of told her my side of the story? I let out a sigh, knowing how the scene would go. Sam would scream and cry calling me a liar, Fin backing her up saying that i always had a crush on him and slowly the whole school would know, shunning me away.

My eyes slowly filled with tears with every step I took, she would always. Believe Fin over her friends, no matter what the situation is, even if he killed someone in front of her she would believe him then the proof in front of her. I shook my head as i opened my door, my crappy old phone was buzzing as i walked in, i paused before answering it

"Hello?"I asked, i heard a deep sigh on the other line

"Are you on your way?"Fin growled, i sighed annoyed

"How did you get my number?"I asked, he snarled

"Sam, are you on your way?"He asked again, my mouth went into a grimace as i spun around slamming my bedroom door, stomping my way down the stairs

"Now i am"I growled snapping the phone shut. Anger boiled in my blood as i walked to his house, stopping at the end of his road. Why am i doing this? I asked myself as i hesitated on the street. Because you can't hurt Sam. My heart answered. I sighed as my feet painfully dragged down the street to his house.

My eyes flashed up as his door opened before i knocked, his hand grabbed my arm and dragged me into the house which stunk of him.

"What took you so long?"He asked annoyed, my green eyes snapped to his blue ones. My anger was boiling inside of me.

"Don't talk to me"I snapped at him, resisting the urge to slap that face of his. A small snarl came from his lips which made me snap

"What are you?!? A Dog! How Sam could stand you, i have no idea"I yelled, something flashed in his eyes as i yelled at him but i didn't know what it was.

"Excuse me?"he asked, anger radiating of him. I snatched my arm out of his grip and crossed my arms

"You heard me"I replied, his lips met mine rough and cold. I didn't respond until he bit my lip, i groaned in pain. He smirked against my lips. anger still ran through me as he pulled me up the stairs, not breaking the awful kiss.

"Here's the thing"He breathed heavily, I raised an eyebrow and leaned on the door. Hoping the i could make a quick escape....until he closed it with his hand.

"Sam won't give me any and your the only girl that i know who will"He said simply, a snort escaped me as i re-crossed my arms

"What gave you the idea"I asked, a small smirk set on his lips as he wiped away a stray hair on my face.

"Because you like the excitement of sneaking around"He whispered as his lips connected with mine, they responded on their own accord as I felt something soft underneath me. I crossed my eyes, not wanting to see his face. Do i really like the excitement? I asked my self as he carried on kissing me. My heart continued its steady pace and my palms weren't sweaty. I just wished someone would walk in on this.

Was my wish answered? Hell no....

=============================================================================

I opened my eyes to see my clothes flung across the room, i cringed as i felt the filth on my skin. I carefully got up and pulled on my clothes, the room was dark as the moon lit the room up, my eyes scanned the room stopping on the door. I stood up quickly and left the room running out the house, the tears escaping my eyes.

How could I?

I thought, knowing i should of just told Sam but something in me couldn't tell her, never wanting her to feel the pain. shaking my head at myself as i walked home in the dead of the night. I felt disgusted with myself. I gave him my "V" Card, all because i didn't want Sam to know and break her heart. I stopped by a lamppost and closed my eyes slightly

I let out a shaky breath as the tears flowed down my face, if this is how he's like after a day. How am i supposed to cope? Could i keep this a secret? I better do.

I got to my house as i opened the door the last words he said echoed through my head.

"Because you like the excitement of sneaking around"

I paused for a moment after the door closed, did i really like the excitement?......Nope.

=================================================================================

It might be a little bit short but all i could write for now, hope you like it. And to those you still hate Hannah saying she should of told Sam from the beginning, would you tell your friend whose so happy, happier then they have ever been that their boyfriend kissed you? would you tell her? or let her continue this feeling of pure joy and happiness?...Anyway thank you guys for voting and commenting i never thought this little story would get so much love :D you guys are pure awesome.