Twenty.

Graduation Day...

Lauren

I looked around the enormous building, seeing graduates, friends, family, and many more. I felt a tab bit nervous seeing all of these people.

I fixed my hat on my head and my "Black Lives Matter" pin that me and Rakim had bought to wear while I glanced around the room for either Rakim, my parents, or my daughter.

I found Rakim sitting right beside Taya. This couldn't be good. He was already harassing her. I shook my head and roamed my eyes around the room some more. I saw Slim then I saw Ryan.

So surprised they're graduating.

I heard someone whisper my name, I looked in that direction seeing my handsome ass boyfriend.

"I love you!" He mouthed with a smile. I blushed and smiled also.

"I love you too!" I mouthed back making him smile cheekily.

I hate that we have to be in alphabetical order.

After everyone was seated and quieted down, it was time to begin.

I zoned out, thinking about how far I done came. Just less than a year ago, I felt like giving up all because of an incident that I didn't have any control of.

I felt like giving up when I found out I was pregnant, that I thought was by a sick boy.

I felt like giving up when I went through depression and was scared to tell anyone.

But everything worked out and I'm so thankful to finally be happy and seeing a beautiful outcome.

"Alicia Unae May." The man called, breaking me out of my thoughts. Couldn't believe we made it to the M's that quick.

Alicia walked across the stage and received her diploma.

"Rakim Mayers." The man called making me immediately rise and started cheering.

Everybody else joined in with me.

"A$APPPPPPPPP, A$APPPP!" I heard A$AP Mob yelled out cheering and whistling.

Rakim walked across the stage, cheesing and laughing. I smiled cheekily seeing him receive his diploma and shake hands with the principals.

My baby made it!

"I love you Lauren and Loren." He yelled out causing everybody to aww and clap.

"Taya Chanel Moore."

I jumped up once again, yelling and cheering like crazy. Taya walked up the stage, smiling. She received her diploma and stopped, posing then flipped her hair. She dabbed before getting off stage making us laugh.

"That's my bestfriend!" I yelled out!

We're so ghetto.

I went back to not listening until the R's came. A wave a nervousness took upon my body once my name was up.

"Lauren Chante' Rice."

The whole stadium started cheering, beating, and yelling. I widen my eyes and smiled as I walked up to the stage. Rakim jogged over to where I was at and helped me up the stairs.

He picked me up and spun me around, making me smile. He put me back on my feet and walked me over to receive my diploma. He kissed my cheek before going back to his seat and I went to mine.

I graduated, bitchesssssss!

Less than an hour later, the whole graduation was over. I felt myself being lifted up off my feet. Rakim swung me around once again.