Hi, Im Stevie

SPOV
6:05am
I woke up to my alarm blaring. I got ready to go to college and I found a note on my front door "see you tonight babe, I ❤️ u. Daron xx"
"Urgh, why did I ever agree to go out with him" I said to myself, then I remembered, it was because he was my 'cover up' so my parents wouldn't know I'm gay.

At college
I got into class and there was a new girl sat next to my seat. I walked over and introduced myself
"Hi, I'm Stevie!"
"Um...hi... Im Ally...the new girl"
Her voice is so angelic, I just wanted her to be mine.
"So... Tell me about yourself?

APOV
"Well, I moved here to get away from my parents who don't accept me and my sexuality." Fuck! Why did I say that what if Stevies homophobic! Oh shit!
"Oh" she said softly.
"Is there a problem? Oh fuck your not homophobic aren't you."
"Oh god no, I'm gay as well, I'm just happy that you are gay cause it means my chances with you are higher."She exclaimed as I let out a sigh of relief, Stevie is so hot I just want her to be mine. Wait, did she just flirt with me?
"Oh, yeah, well if I told you that I thought you were very cute, would that make you even happier?" I flirted back.
Stevie took my hand and said "yes, it would make me very happy."
We held hands and talked the hole way through our lessons until lunch came.
"Ally come sit with me." She said as she pulled me over towards a circular table filled with girls.
"These are my LESBIAN friends, Ally." She said as we took our seats next to each other.
"Oh, Stevies got a new girlfriend,guys." One of the girls said as she looked at our hands which were intertwined with the others.
"Uh...no, we're not going out... YET." I said.
But as I said that Stevie got up and stood beside me, she got down on one knee and said "Ally, Would you be my girlfriend!?"
" of course!" I said giving her a quick kiss on her lips
"Oh." Stevie said standing up and sitting back down next to me "how rude of me. "Ally this is Bria,Chrissy,Shannon, Cammie and Courtney, guys, this is ,my girlfriend,Ally."
"Awww!" All the girls said in unison, "Hi Ally!"
"Hi"
The bell then rang 30 minutes later ,signalising it was time to go to next lesson.
I grabbed Stevie's hand and marched out of the cafeteria proudly with my girlfriend clinging on to my arm.

SPOV

Me and Ally had all of our lessons together so we walked to class hand in hand but I pulled my hand out of hers just before we got to the room where our lesson was.
Ally turned to face me looking confused.
"There's a guy in there that an extreme homophobe"
"If he even looks at you funny I'll punch him in the face." Ally said feeling very protective.
"It's not that simple though... He's my boyfriend but I don't have any feelings for him...he's abusi-"
I cut her off with my lips pressing on hers.
"I'll protect you, but if it's ok I'd like you to break up with him after school, I'll be there to protect you if he does anything I'll have the cops on speed dial, Okay?" Ally exclaimed hugging me into her.
"Okay, baby I trust you. Let's do it at the end of our lesson." I said anxiously
"Thank you, babe I'm here for you."
We walked in and I sat next to Daron with Ally on the other side of me, holding my hand under the table where Daron couldn't see.
As I plunked myself down on the seat "hey babe, I missed you, did you like the note I left you?" Daron asked
"Um ... Yeah... It was great."I said squeezing Ally's hand under the table.
"Great" Daron shouted kissing me and sliding down to put his head in my shoulder.
"Hey everyone, HOW LUCKY AM I TO HAVE THIS BABE IN MY LIFE!" He shouted to the rest of the class.

APOV

He makes me so angry, the way he treats Stevie, it's like he owns her. I hate him already!

Class ended and I was so worried about what Daron ,was gonna do to Stevie?!

SPOV

I'm so nervous.
After class I told Daron to meet me in the park behind school. Me and Ally headed there early so we could make out just before Daron got there.
When Ally saw Daron coming she pulled away and pointed at him,
"You ready, beautiful ?" Ally asked me,
"It's now or never." I exclaimed
When Daron saw Ally he frowned and said
"I thought you told me to meet you here so we could have sex in the bushes!" He said jokingly
But me and Ally didn't find it funny. "It's just the opposite actually..." I said shaking with nervousness.
"That doesn't sound good." Daron said sounding angry.
"Well, the thing is" I said starting to tear up.
"The thing is we're in love with each other" Ally said confidently,trying to get it over with.
"What??? No your not, Stevie isn't gay. She's in love with me aren't you babe?" Daron said getting angrier and angrier by the second.
"No Daron, Ally's right, I'm gay and in love with Ally." I said starting to cower behind Ally's shoulder.
"That's disgusting, your disgusting, your a disgrace to man kind!" Daron shouted.
Stepping forward to punch me in the ribs, Ally then stepped in front of me taking the punch to her rib cage,protecting me.
Daron then slapped me in the face and stormed off angrily.
Ally fell to the floor and I went down with her holding her head into my chest and planning to never let go.

APOV

As Stevie held me in her arms I pulled away and lifted up my tank top. There was a massive bruise beginning to form.
Stevie looked me in the eyes and reached in to kiss me while holding my hand on to the bruise.

Stevie picked me up like a baby and carried me to her car.
She lay me in the back seat and started to drive us back to her apartment.

SPOV
I took Ally home so I could cuddle up to her while we watched a movie on Netflix.
When we finally got home I stopped ally outside of my door and put my hands on her hips pulling her closer to me. We made out then I rested my head in her shoulder. As I lifted my head up to unlock the door I whispered "thank you." In the ear.

I unlocked the door and we walked inside, I put ally up against the wall and my lips connected to hers.
I slid my hand down to the hem of her top and lifted it over her head so I could see the massive bruise on her ribs.
I flung her top on the floor behind me and carried her in to the bedroom so we could sleep.

I lay her down on the bed and climbed onto it next to her. We were now naked at this point and also very tired.
I turned to face my beautiful girlfriend and said "Do you wanna be the big or little spoon?"
"Big, please, I wanna feel like I can protect you all night." Ally said.
"Okay, but I think you've done enough protecting for one day." I said in a baby voice.
Ally just smiled and turned me onto my other side and slid her arm over me.
"Goodnight, penguin." I said in a sweet voice.
"Goodnight,beautiful." She said back as well slowly drifted to sleep.