When the move is over Madelyn walks in. Marissa is asleep. Madelyn wakes her up and tells her to get out.

She does as Madelyn says.

As soon as she leaves I say, " Do you have to be such a bitch to her?"

" Do you have to cuddle with our step sister?"

" I like her ok."

" To danm bad. She is our step sister for crying out loud."

I tell Madelyn to get out. I text Marissa and tell her to come back in to my room. She comes in as soon as she sees the text message. She lays back down in my arms.

****

It is Friday night and Travis is spending the night. Even though his mom has been being a bitch to him I knew she would let him come stay with me. His momma loves me.

We have a small get together of family for Madelyn's and my birthday. We have ribs, mac'n'cheese, mashed potatoes, and cake. We eat and open the gifts.

After that we hang out with our family for a little bit just talking. Billy says, " Sorry fam but I'm leaving and taking Jade, Marissa, Madylen, Josh, and Travis with me."

The family nods. We all stand up and walk out. Josh, Madelyn, and Billy get up cab. Travis, Marissa, and I get in the bed. Travis says, " I'm wondering how the party in the sticks is going to be for you guys. I know though that it won't beat the party that we are going to have at the lake."

" I bet you the party we are having for them will be 10xs better then the one at the lake." Marissa says with a smile.

" Well you know what I bet both will be amazing. I have my two best friends at this party with me. Just wish I could have them both at the lake party."

" Who are your two best friends?" Marissa asks.

" Well of course the two who are sitting in this bed with me. You know what I'm going to ask my dad if you can stay the weekend with us if it is ok Marissa."

" Yeah that is fine. I would like to see how they throw down at the lake."

" Ok well let me text and ask him."

She nods.

I text my dad saying, " Hey daddy I was wondering if Marissa ( you know my step sister) can spend the night this weekend with us? Much love your favorite daughter."

We pull up to Billy's parking spot in the woods. We get out and walk up to were everyone is. A girl I have never seen walks up with a cheerleader. They start talking to Madelyn. Of course she ends up walking away with them. Travis says, " In typical Madelyn style."

I nod. A boy from our school who normally isn't at these parties walks up. He says, " What is that suppose to mean dude. Madelyn is going to be mine one day. Back off if you know what is good for you. Not to mention Madelyn would never date a black guy."

Travis is mixed. His mom is black while his dad is white.

" What is that suppose to mean?" Travis asks.

" Well just that most white chicks don't mix with black guys around here. A lot of trouble would come on that." The guy says.

" I'm like her brother dick head."

" Well your not. I don't like guys of different color. As you can see you are the only one here."

Travis punchs him. Josh and Billy jump in fighting the jerk. Since Josh and Billy jumped in all of the football guys also jump in. The guy gets so badly beaten from saying what he said. Josh says, " Next time you want to talk about my step sister's best friend you will think twice."

We have to call and ambulance for this guy. Billy and Josh grab him and put him in the bed. The drive off to who no wheres to call. They don't want the cops to find us all drinking under age.

I say, " Hey most of the guys here aren't pricks like him."

" Yeah I know." We hug each other. I'm hoping that the dude doesn't become trouble for my sister. Marissa goes and gets us all drinks. She comes back holding all of the beer with a guy from the football team help. The guy says, " Hey dude I'm sorry about that dick head. None of us at this party fell the same way. Do you want to go throw the football around?"

" I would but tonight I'm just chilling with my best friend."

" No Travis go play. I will be here when you get back."

He nods and runs off. Marissa says, " Looks like it is just you and I here baby."

" Marissa please not here." She nods. I look at my phone and I have a text. It is from my dad saying, " As long as it is ok with your mom and her dad I don't see the problem with her coming. It is your birthday weekend after all."

" Thanks Daddy love you."

I look at Marissa and say, " My dad is cool with it as long as your dad is."

" I'll ask in the morning."

I nod. We spend the rest of the night talking. At some point Billy and Josh comes back. They go hang out with the guys.