Chapter 25

Its the last magcon show before we all leave to go back to school. I'm definitely stayinv in North Carolina, i may be alble to forgive Shawn but I sure as hell can't forgive my piece of shit beating cheating father, Shawn hasnt even forgiven him, he stays with my grandparents he hasnt even gona anywhere my father since he was nine and my grandma found out she took him straight to court and got full custody over Shawn. I did wanf to see them again but not right now.

"Well this is the last magcon til spring break" Nash spoke into the microphone as all the girls started screaming and crying like they do everytime.

"But you guys have been so great and we love you all" Cam spoke and they screamsd one more before Jack and Jack sang 'Tides' my favorite sonv from them. I dont really see these boys as my friends, i see them as my family oved these past few weeks weve all gotten really closs and beofore wd know if we'll be back in that famous magcon family group hug.

skip packing and drive to the airports ●

Camilla is coming to North Carolina to meet mom and the girls plys Shawn has to come and get all of his stuff he didnt bring on tour, also say goodbye to us.

"Bye guys!" We all said before hugging ons last time. I went up to the girls and hugged them

"I cant belive im not gonna see you til spring break" I spoke to them

"All good baby girl, just face time md evey day til then" Mahongany laughed

"Deal" i said hugging her again.
We all said our goodbyes and got on the plane. I put my earphones in and (again) blasted the Jack and Jack. No matter how closd i am with them, I'm still gonna blast their music 24/7.

skip plane ride and drive home ●

Its been 3 hours and I'm still blasting the music in my ears. Im just lying on my bed thinking about a bunch of junk. Camilla and Shawn leave tomorrow and I start school on Monday.

I heard a tap on the door by my balcony. I knew it was Hayes so i opened it up and he walking in sitting on my bed.

"What are we?" He asked me

"What do you mean"
(When you nod your head yes, bit you wanna say no. Sorry for all the sonv references)

"I mean, what are we? We hug and in that youtube video you kissed me"

"Hayes, it was a dare and anyway it was just a k-" he cut me off

"So you didnt mean it and you didnt like it?" He asked

"What about you, you kissed me after the video as you threw me down and the bed and had a make out sesh with my neck"

"You, what?!" I heard from the door our heads snapped in that direction to see shawn and Camilla standing there. Shawn had pure fury in his eyes and Camilla just looked like she kmew what was about to happen.

"Maybe i should just go" Hayes said backing up to my balcony door

"Yeah maybe you should" Shawn said as Camilla grabbed his hand gently calming him down. He nodded and climbed out.

"What did he do to you" he asked getting angry again. I sighed and told him everything that happened that day he bought Camilla to meet everyone.

"K he cant just do that" he snapped

"Shawn, it's ok, I'm fine he didnt do anything bad" i said trying to calm him

"Didnt do anything bad?! He had a make out session with my little sisters neck!"

"Shawn just calm down, it was 3 weeks ago" Camilla jumped in.

"You're right, but no more trying anything with him" he said finally calm. What would i do without you Camilla

"Dont you trust him? Whats the problem? Nash is one of your best friends"

"I do trust him and you, but come on K, he hurt you already, i just dont want it to happen again"

"Shawn, it'll be okay" Camilla said again he nodded and they sat in there for about 2 hours and we were just talking. It was 11 at night and Shawn decided to take Camilla and get some sleep so they're ok for their flight tomorrow. Camilla came over and hugged me

"Thank you so much, If you werent here, that would have been a lot worse" i thanked her

"No problem, you were right he is a phyco" she laughed

"Still here guys" Shawn said like he was offended.

"Oh shut up" We laughed and they walked out.

I texted Hayes again

Me: ok he's gone now

Almost as soon as i sent it he opened the door and sat down on my bed.

"So as i was saying, i like you and that kiss was a surprise to me to-" i cut him off attaching my lips to his soft pink plump ones, we continued this for about a minute.

"So does this mean, youre my girlfriend"

"Nah, im just kissing you for no reason, idiot" i said sarcastically he smiled kissing me again over and over.

"You. Cant. Stay. Here. Shawn. Will. Freak." I said kissing him between each word

"But i want toooooo" he wined dragging out the 'o'

"I didnt realize my boyfriend was 5" i laughed

"How? You've known me long enough" he laughed back. I gave him one last peck on the nose and he walked out climbing to his house. I just layed down thinking of what just went down with Hayes not caring about the rest of the world and that's how i fell asleep.