twelve.

5: 06 PM

you: i hate meeting in the afternoon :/

benny the creep: why?

you: i don't like the afternoon i'm more of a night person.

benny the creep: well, it's safer. . . trust me.

you: oh, hey, i see you!

benny the creep: you're running towards--- meejagoejaohoa

• □ • □ • □

Benny inhaled her orange smelling hair with a grin. Her hugs brought warmth onto his fragile, yet hot, body. He would've expected a slap from her, but a hug already was pretty odd. Although he wished it was longer, but Anna pulled away when he began awkwardly petting her hair. She only gave him a strange look before chuckling.

"Sorry, you have really nice hair, you know. . . well, of course you know. You wash it, don't you?" Benny mumbled with flushed cheeks. 

Anna firmly nodded. "Well, creep, I missed you. Now, first we watch my choice and then we watch that shitty Dusk movie, okay?"

Benny couldn't help but agree with her. He just wished that they didn't choose this day for their meet up. I guess quietly daydreaming did make him forget about important reminders.

Chaos would erupt the theater. 

And Benny didn't want her to know about the insane things he does at night with his friends. Especially about his magical powers to cast spells, but if something were to hurt Anna, he wouldn't even think twice. She would have to find out sometime. He silently hoped that it wouldn't be tonight.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

author's note:  spread the hugs! i'm so insecure on my writing, but i hoped this chapter was good!