one.

8:45 PM

unknown number: hey!

you: who is this?

unknown number: oh, you know just some lost frog brother.

you: what is that suppose to mean? who are you really??

unknown number: you don't get my reference???

you: i do, but i think knowing who you are is more important.

unknown number: really??? wow!

you: are you going to tell me?

unknown number: i need to know you first.

you: i asked you first.

unknown number: ah, i'm benny.

you: and i'm esteban julio ricardo montoya de la rosa ramirez

unknown number: that's some name! question: when you spell your name do you shorten it?

you: oh my god. . . bye!

unknown number: what did i do??? esteban come back!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

samantha boscarino as anna siva

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

author's note: i've been wanting to write a fanfiction for a long time and not be too scared to publish it and here it is! i loved my babysitter's a vampire ( both the movie & show ) and benny was always my favorite! the lost boys is one of my favorite eighties movies that i have a feeling i can quote the whole movie because i've watched it so many times, so there might be some references in here! i hope you enjoyed the first chapter! 

this chapter is dedicated to @teenwolfys for being a inspiration and go check out her benny fanfiction 'is there somewhere. '

updated author's note: this was my first ever fanficiton so i just want to say sorry about how cringy and bad it is!!! i'm sorry!!! i also changed the title from "cry baby" (inspired by song by the nbhd) to "lost boy."