You okay?

I listened to Vic sing with Alex and Kellin with Vic. I'm wondering why Alex and Kellin are doing a tour together even though they aren't even best friends and they don't sing songs together. I really hope they do someday though. Vic sounds amazing with Alex and Kellin.

Andy looked at me sadly when I looked at him but never smiled or said anything. "Aly please can we please talk?' He questioned. I looked down but nodded. He pulled me into a room no one could see us. "Okay Aly I'm so sorry that something happened to Tom I know people keep saying it was me".

"But it was you who else would do so just stop lying" I said bursting in tears. I remember the things me and Tom did I miss him.

"No it wasn't. Please listen to me" I look down. "Aly please" tears rolled down my cheek but I nodded. "Okay so what happened was that he wanted to spend time with me. He said he needed to calm down and get some drinks. I said okay so we went to the bar. He drank all he could and I never tried to stop him because I knew he needed it so I let him then the next day I heard he was sick and I didn't tell anyone that that was what happened I remembered him saying don't tell anyone or something will happen to you" Andy said tears streaming down his face. Omg I'm actually seeing the Andy Biersack crying. I cried too. He hugged me and kissed my head. "I'm so sorry" he whispered to me. I cried on his shirt.

"Haha ya that was the best nice job buddy" I heard Alex talking to I'm guessing Vic. They walked into the room me and Andy where in. Alex looked confused then noticed mine and Andy's face. Vic saw too and had an angry look on.

"What did you do to her" Vic yelled attacking Andy. Vic punched him straight in the face.

"Vic stop please he did nothing it wasn't him" I say trying to get him off but he didn't budge. "Vic he did nothing wrong get away from him"

"VIC STOP" Alex yelled and pulled Vic off Andy. I looked at Andy and saw his bloody lip and nose. I ran over to Andy. I looked at Vic then gave him a real death glare and he ran. Andy started making a weird noise. I looked back at him and he was pale.

"Oh my gosh Andy stop Andy breath Andy please ANDY" I screamed at him shaking him. "Dad what's going on?" I asked Alex. Alex ran to Andy.

"Yo bro breath come on everything will be fine please just deep breath in and out in out in out" he did that until Andy stopped. When Andy stopped I hugged him and he fell backwards on the ground. He was sitting to it didn't hurt him. He laughed. Omg his laugh.

"Come on let's go get you cleaned up I will be talking to Vic later" I say smiling at Andy. He smiled back. I got the first aid kit out of Alex's car. "This may hurt but stay calm ok" I said and Andy nodded. I put some of the alcohol stuff on him then cleaned up the blood. He flinched some of the time but he was good most of it. "Okay you all cleaned up" I said. "Let's go home you can stay at mine and my dads house for the night" I whispered in his ear. He nodded and we got up.

We walked into the studio and Vic gave Andy the worst glare ever. I did the same glare back to Vic. His eyes widen but then he puts his head down. "Wow now is she mad at my son and best friend?" Kellin asked laughing a bit then punching Vic's arm slightly.

"Yup hey Kells we're gonna go home you good or would you like me to stay longer and Andy can drive her and himself home?" Alex asked Kellin.

"Uh" he looked around "I think that you could go just we need to clean up before we go" Kellin said. Alex rolled his eyes then under his breath said "neat freak" I giggled. Kellin just rolled his eyes but laughed too. "Yup the awesomest Kellin Quinn ever" he says laughing a little bit more. I smile at him.

"Night Kellin" I say hugging him.

"Night Aly" Kellin says hugging me back and kissing my head.

I was about to walk out the door before I heard Vic. "Night and love you too, Aly" I sighed but walked back into the studio and kissed Vic on the lips.

"Night and love you" I say smiling and kissing him again and walking out the studio. Wait did I just say that? I love Vic Fuentes? Wow I love Victor Fuentes.

A/N
Hey hey guys so since I'm working on 2 stories I'm gonna go back and forth Kk and if you guys get confused make sure to comment and I'll help you out haha and I don't know exactly what happened to Alex's brother so I'm just trying to think of my own thing like I know he died because of alcohol poisoning but I don't know how but remember vote and comment. Love you <3
Instagram: all_time_low_fan_girl