Someone needs help

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter I haven't updated before because I had typed it on my phone but someone was messing with it so it got deleted. (Don't worry that shank got beat up) >:) >:) >:)

Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter and without further to do let's dive into the chapter!

_______________________________________

Gally PoV

My friends had been making fun of me for getting beaten by a girl. So i decided to take a walk through the Deadheads. I had walked for a long while. There was this place where I knew I could have some peace.

Then I heard voices that made me stop dead on my tracks.

"Shut up you stupid dog!" Someone yelled at a barking dog. It was a high pitched bark so I knew it wasn't Bark, as he hardly ever barked. I didn't know there was another dog in the glade.

More barking

"Help! Help! someone ple....!" I heard someone's yells.

If a glader was in trouble I needed to help him. I hid behind a tree to see who it was but I only saw the back of a shank.

I got out my knife and put it around the Shank's neck. Surprisingly the small dog didn't bark at me, or defended the shank.

"If you move I will slice off your throat. Do u understand?" I asked. The boy nodded quickly. "Now, tell me why do you have a dog?"

"It's the g-girl's I'm just t-taking c-care of it." He said. I knew he was lying.

"Why isn't she taking care of it?" I asked.

"I, I don't know?" He said.

"Stop lying!" I yelled. "Where is sh...

"Help someone help me!" It was the girl.

_______________________________________

Guys there was more to this chapter but it got deleted so I will try to retype it and post it tomorrow.

Anyways have you guys bought your Halloween costume?
I haven't but I want to be a hogwarts student, Pocahontas, Tiana, or Queen Tara from Epic.
What do u guys want to be for Halloween? (Tell me in the comments)

Anyways until next time, take care, and bye!

Ps. I have a Facebook just saying in case you want to be friends on Facebook >:)

Remember "W.I.C.K.E.D. is good." >:)