Arriving at the glade

Hello everyone i hope you like this story! I been working on this story on fanfiction net but I decided to publish it on wattpadd too! I wrote for those of you who are a fan of the maze runner, love Newt, and HATE HATE his fate! So I hope you like it! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
_

______________________________________

I stand up in the quickly escalating box but all it results in is me falling over again. I feel the panic set in. I can't remember a single thing. Why can't I remember anything?

"Help! Anyone? Can someone help me?" I scream into the darkness. What scares me the most is that I can't remember anything about myself. I feel the tears well up into my eyes before my body is wracked with sobs.

I can't remember my name. I feel like it started with an R. That's all I have left.

"Rrrr..." My broken voice asks the darkness. The sound feels familiar coming out of my mouth. I have a flashback of introducing myself to someone, but I can't hear my name. I get engrossed in the thought and I lose it when the box hits a jolt. I scream in frustration. I can imagine everything. Dogs barking, roller coasters, mothers tending to their sick children. But I can't remember a thing about myself.

The box shakes for a few minutes then comes to a stop. I faintly hear voices but I can't hear them anymore because I lose it and throw my body against the box. I cut my arm and feel blood flow out. I wonder, what could make it bleed so much?

"Ouch." I mutter. It stings a lot.

"Let me out!" I scream, beginning to feel frustrated. I hear people laughing and a muffled voice says, "We got a feisty Greenie! That's a change!" More laughs.

The Box opens up and I am momentarily blinded. "Shuck me!" A voice exclaims. Shuck? I whisper to myself.

"What's the problem Gally?" A slightly raspy voice asks.

"It's a girl! she's bleeding!" The boy yelps. Wait what? A dark skinned boy peeks into the box and says, "Come on up Greenie. We gotta get you to the Med-Jacks." Then he lowers his hand in.

"Gally, I can't deal with a Greenie right now." The dark skinned boy growls. My eyes widened in fear.

"Come on Alby, we gotta get her out somehow." Gally said. A small voice asked "Is it really a girl?" Before I got the chance to say anything The boy who I assumed to be Gally said, "Yeah. It really is a girl." Voices rang out.

"Is she hot?"

"I call dibs!"

"Me too!"

"No she's mine! I saw her first!"

"We all saw her first!"

They continued their fight, as I turned around and looked at others.

Gally got the collar of my shirt and pulled me out of the box very roughly

I had forgotten my arm was cut in everything that happened. I wanted to scream but I didn't. Tears welled up in my eyes. Once I was up I looked at my arm. A long cut went from a little below my shoulder to the top my elbow. I took a minute to recover then checked out my surroundings. Giant stone walls surrounded.