Chapter 12

Song of the day: All About Us - He is We

↚Angel's P.O.V↛

I gently opened my eyes. Gladly there wasn't any light instead, they were closed. I was no longer in a cramped dungeon. I looked around, there were cream white walls. I'm at the hospital? No..this is the pack house. I look down, what surprised me was Brendan. He saved me. Even though it meant risking his life. I smiled. Why though, I am useless. They all know that I can't do nothing. I let him down.

Thoughts were flooding my mind. I heard a mumble. "Angel.. I love you.." I stare at his prefect jawline. He was sitting in a waiting chair. And he stinks. By the smell of it he hasn't took an shower for 5 days. Wait..does that mean I've been out for 5 days? I watched as he keep sleep talking about me. He really does care about me. I smiled at the thought of that. Being loved. All of a sudden the door opened, revealing my brother. Drake. "Drake..?", I whispered, trying not to wake Brendan up.

"Hey..little sis..", he said walking towards me. "What are you doing here?", I asked, even though he hates me I still love him. He's my only family I have left. "I hated how Nathan and the pack treated you...but I got to do that to you to protect you. Will you forgive me?", he said, the look in his eyes were regrets, and sorrow. I smiled, and hugged him, but the cuts on my arm hurts, I hissed in pain. Then suddenly Brendan woke up, "Angel! You ok? What's the matter? What hurts?!", he yelled, with a worried expression. " I'm fine, just it stings a little", I answered, putting my hand down. "Drake you can go back now," Brendan said, felling asleep again.

Drake walked out the door but not after giving me a smile.
I stare at Brendan, thinking about how prefect he is. Even though how broken I am he still loves me. I'm grateful.

I soon let the darkness take me away.

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

•••••••

"Angel!! You better not do that again! I was fucking worried sick!", Alyssa yelled, hugging the living hell out ta me. "So what are we gonna do today?", I asked, fixing my hair. "Well we're gonna have a party, for your good health", she said smiling. Oh shit.

She pulled me towards a car, and I laughed. "Are we going to the mall?", I said getting on the car. "Yup, and you my friend are getting you nails and hair done."

For a girl she loves shopping. When we got there, her first move is, getting my hair done. Ok den. Alyssa dragged me towards the barber shop, got me down and told the person who is suppose to do my hair by yelling at her to get here. "Ok so I want her hair to be in a braid, now asap", Alyssa said with a bunch of confidence.

The barber put my hair in a fishtail mixed with a snake tail. After they finished my hair, they made me go pick a dress. Wow.

Either it's the white sundress or the black sundress. I picked the white one. "Nice, it looks perfect on you!", Alyssa yelled hugging me.

After what seems like forever, we finally went home. When we got home, it was quiet. What's going on? We went in the mansion, the lights turned on and someone shouted, "CONGRATULATIONS!!"

I freaked and jumped on Brendan. Wait Brendan? When I looked up, I was right. It was Brendan. I signed in relief, but not really when he picked me up and carried me outside.

When I opened my eyes. It was magical. Lights were set up along with a stage, and there were all kinds of stuff that makes a party.

I went on the stage and everyone sat down and listened. I told the person whos gonna put on the song I want. I wanted to sing with my heart, then Alyssa came in.