Chaptah wun

"YOU JUST DON'T WANT ME TO FIND LOVE AGAIN", Peter said looking at Wendy's dead body. "I know, that's basically why I killed her you dumbass.", Hook said laughing at his own joke(zoals mvr Koorn omg). "Tiger Lily never wanted you anyways!!", Peter said with tears in his eyes. "Yes she did!! And she almost asked me out! But you had to be all poetic and be that romantic boy everybody wants!", Hook said knowing he secretly wanted Peter too, somewhere in his cold heart that used to be made of gold. When Peter and him got in a fight about Tiger Lily ages ago, things got bad and they started to use their swords, Peter accidentally cut of Hooks hand and that's how he got his hook. Peter did it on accident and if he hadn't they could've still been friends, maybe.. Hook was so angry and since then he hated Peter and did the worst things to him. Seeing Peter getting hurt wasn't what Hook really wanted, but there was no way back now. Peter would never forgive Hook that was a fact. "Will you just leave me alone? We can't be friends and that's ok! But I don't want to lose anyone else that I love!", Peter cried out. "You made me lose the person I loved most!", Hook said. "And who would that be?! I didn't know you could actually love, do you even have a damn soul?!", Peter shouted trough his tears, his words really hurt Hook. "You. Peter, we used to be so close.", he said. "Well you could've showed me some 'love', you could've been nicer to me. Even when we actually were friends I thought you didn't give a damn.", Peter said, Hook knew he was right. "It's hard for me to show my feelings after years and years of not knowing what love actually was, Peter.", Hook said. "Oh don't get all selfish now, you're just a bastard and I hate you.", after saying that Peter flew away leaving Hook and Wendy's dead body behind.