The New Beginning

A/N: This is my first story I have read many hope you like it

~
You just moved out your previous house after your parents death. it was not easy to get over it was crushing your soul, who would want to kill them. Sitting on their old couch, questions took over your brain confused on what actually happen; it all happen so fast.

"Why" you thought pissed off.  Your blood was boiling,heat was rising to your cheeks. "Not my parents" you cried to yourself. Now alone stuck in this apartment

Out of anger you slammed your fist onto the side of the couch, following a loud crack sound, "great just my fucking luck"  something didn't feel right your body felt off. Pain grew in your eyelids like something was growing from the inside. The only thing you could do was take Motrin and call it a night. Making it to your bed knocking out in a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------It had been 2 weeks since you had lived in that house and you started to feel uncomfortable. Nothing felt the same anymore you thought you were going crazy you started to see things. You started to see shadows and your knifes were out of place also you lost your favorite scissors.

Your stomach growled desperate for food to enter you had nothing but stomach acid and soon if you didn't eat a whole would probably burn through your stomach lining. Quickly grabbing a muffin you made your way to your computer go read more x readers; it was an obsession.

However this noise interrupted your reading, a scraping sound, the sound you hear when you put nails on a chalk board. The sound that gives you the chills type of sound. You had way to much going on you defiantly did not like that sound. Grabbing your favorite pair of scissors you make your way to the window.

Seeing a man with a blue mask and ash gray skin holding a scalpel standing there, just out in the open standing there, you blink multiple times not believing it's true. Terrified you felt your whole stomach turn but at the same time You tried to not fan girl but you couldn't believe it. You got your feelings together thinking its a
Prank.
But what if it's not?

Staring at the window he opens it himself as he come at you whispering "kidneys, kidneys I must have them." You laughed as you move to the side kicking him in the
Back making him fall. "Ohhh your a feisty one, I might have to bring you to slenderman" he says with excitement licking his lips you could hear the tone in his voice, this is his game.
You can't beat him at his game

Panic started to rise and bile met at the back of your throat ready to throw it up,

You grip your scissors as you see blood come from this mans eyes, black blood, thick black blood, maybe blood or goo You weren't sure at this point. You don't know what to do so you did the only thing you could do for survival,you lunge at him hitting a pressure point the one in the neck above your pulse. He just stares at you  loosing balance so you take this chance go struck him in the face, punching him, all you see is a big thick crack in his mask as the man falls down hard.
___________________________
You don't have him tied but you sit in a corner waiting for him to wake up. You hear a slight groan as he sits up looking to figure out his surroundings.
"Dammit Jeff is going to kill me, but I have to get the job done" he says seriously. He gets up looking at you

Your eyes widened and you started to stutter "h-h-h-hey b-but I didn't tie you up"
You hiccuped soon loosing oxygen to your brain from the lack of protein.
Your pheriperal bison starts to fade before loosing it all together
When you wake up.

"That was easy" jack thought

He whispers "I'm sorry"
Before your eyes roll to the back of your head

———————————————————————
A/N
Hey guys so I've made a plan finally. 😂
I'm slowly fixing this booty book called a story I'm starting by editing chapter by chapter I'm starting with this one and slowly moving on