Metting Jeff

Jack was running, you were in his arms unaware of what happen. You wake up and right before he was about to say something you pulled your scissors from your bra, making him
Blush since he saw in your shirt. You stabbed him (or tried to) as he grabbed it and said "don't make me injure a beautiful girl such as yourself". As he grinned under his mask.

You couldn't help but blush, then you slapped him in the face making him drop you. You grabbed your scissors taking off hiding behind a bush. ( your in the forest just in case some don't know)

He came around a pair of
Trees (Y/N): " don't make me hurt you" he says with pleasure. You crawl cutting his foot on accident and keep running till you end at the steps of a what looks like a old house. As you see black arm carrying Jack "dammit  you got me in trouble (Y/N).

You feel arms around you as you pass out but you hear slenderman and E.j have a small hat before "dammit Jack I told you to get her force if necessary" slenderman said with stress. E.j rubbed the back of his head "she is something else" as he takes you from his arms and heads into the run down house going to a basement known as his torture Chamber.

He ties you up slanted as he gets a small needle carefully putting it into
Your leg so you can't escape. "Your so beautiful" he states as he runs his hand down your cheek, noticing that you start to blush. He puts his finger under your chin and says wait here my beautiful.

(A/N): real quick I sorry if it not doing good or if the layout doesn't come out right again this is my first story, comment what you think below.

(Your pov)

You wake up groaning in pain as you see no one is here, you hear someone yelling down the hall "SO WHAT JACK WHAT IF I GO IN HERE WHAT ARE YOU HIDING" Jeff yells

"Fuck" you think I'm screwed I am done for as you start to laugh

Jeff barges in " OHHHHH JACK IM TELLING!!"

As you giggle. He gives you a wtf face wondering why you are laughing this is when the sent of blood and dead body has gotten to you.

Jeff locks the door and creeps onto you as you bit him making him bleed licking the blood.
"FUCK" he yells "your asking for
It" he grins as he carves the creepypasta sign into your arm causing pain but you put on a smile so
He would get freeked out.

Your wrist starts to drop
Blood as he licks it.
"Um Jack!!!!!!!"You scream " he's licking my blood it feels like he gonna rape me"

He gets offended and unlocks the door but stays waiting for your punishment.
(Whenever you feel tense emotion stuff around you happen btw)

The anklets and cuffs start to Melt as Jack doesn't notice, he is getting you ready for your next shot as Jeff just watched in amazement thinking I will go after Jack  but nope.

Jack knows what you are doing and let's it happen. You act like you hit Jack  as you turn around dashing at Jeff stabbing him in his neck drinking his blood. "How do you feel now?"

He blushes "um...uh JACK LEMME OUT "!as he stands by the door.

I soon sense slenderman and freek out Jeff more
Hoping I will become a creepypasta.

Slenderman comes in here looking at the blood on my mouth as I smile. He drags me to his office.