01

mgc| 5:30 pm

     I sat in my apartment that I share with my three boyfriends. It was Christmas Eve today and they were all due back today. You see, Calum had to fly to Chicago for a thing for one of his uni classes (they live in New York), Ashton was visiting a few friends in New Jersey, and Luke was coming home from his university which is quite far from our home. I went to the same uni as Cal and Ash but Luke was, as we called him, a nerd in school and was in all AP classes. He got into a really good school and we couldn't be more proud.

    I was currently sat on our window seat, imagining Luke laying on me, reading one of his many books, Ashton cooking something in our small kitchen, and Calum watching some sports game on the TV while drinking a cup of tea. The soft blanket that was draped over my legs smelt like Luke, obviously since it was his. Their scents were all very calming to me yet they were all different. Calum always smelt like varnish, cucumber shampoo, and mango. Luke smelt like almond lotion, vanilla, the same cucumber shampoo, and faintly of pen ink. Ashton smelt like lavender, again, cucumber shampoo, coffee, and hair spray. The cucumber shampoo was something we all loved and it reminded us of each other so we always used it.

I sighed and stood up. I wandered off to our room. The room was quite large so we could fit a bed, dresser, bookshelf, and four desks. Each desk had different things telling someone who didn't live there but knew us, which desk belonged to who. My desk had books about hair and makeup and shit because I was a cosmetology major. Ashton had cook books and things of that sort on his because he was a cooking major. Calum kept different paints, pencils, paint brushes, and other artsy things on his because he's an art major. Luke's desk is almost empty since he stays in the dorms at school and is rarely home, but he's got a few novels that are like 2 inches thick each, some old term papers, a few rough drafts of poems, and pens, if you didn't guess, Luke's an English major.

I face planted onto our bed and inhaled the cucumber shampoo smell mixed with our laundry detergent. I checked my phone and saw no texts from any of the boys and sighed. I expected Luke and Ashton not to text because they're driving but Calum possibly. I missed them a lot. I was used to Luke not being there but I missed Cal's good morning kisses and Ash cooking us breakfast, even though Ash just left yesterday and Cal a couple days earlier. It was strange to wake up and have no one cuddling with me.

I wriggled my way up to the pillows and under the blankets. I was laying on Ashton pillow. I wished the curly haired boy would get home and wait for the other boys with me. He had the quickest travel time and left a while ago. Then again, there was a blizzard going on outside. It was making the apartment, even with the heat on, cold so I was all cuddled up in black sweats and a cream jumper. I brushed a piece of my red hair out of my face and shut my eyes. I slowly let sleep take me over.
.......
A/n: I decided to post the first chapter of this because idk how many chapters there will be and I want to post the last one on Christmas. I hope you guys like it!

-Lannah