Special Chapter: The Past 2

Începe de la început

"I was just on the way to visit you guys. Its just a coincidence" Senna said.

"Oh? Sora seems to fall asleep" Temari said.

Senna tilt her head so she can see Sora on her back slightly.

"Who's that?" Gaara ask.

"...He must be exausted. This is Sora. A little brother I adopted a few days ago. Although not officially. I'll officially make him my younger brother when I go back to Konoha. Gaara, can I stay in your village for a couple of days? Of course I'll go on the usual procedure to come in the village" Senna said.

"You dont have to. You can stay with us, right Gaara?" Temari said.

Gaara nod.

"I'll handle the paperwork for you to be here. Temari will show you the house. The others, great work, you're dismissed" Gaara said.

"You're as sweet as ever, Gaara" Senna said.

"Not always..." He said, his eyes show a hint of sadness.

Senna smiled.

"Leave the past behind, Gaara. Right now you're not the same anymore, so, dont worry. Temari, Kankuro and your friends are with you. Am I, right? So dont frown like that, or no girls would like you" Senna said.

"How about you? Are you okay?" Gaara ask.

Senna smile sadly.

"I'm not.... But I will be... I'm sure..." Senna said.

"I'm sure Sasu--"

"No... Sasuke wont come back... At least not untill he achieved his goal... I know the two Uchihas thats alive right now. Very well. Uchihas will never give up. They're so stubborn..." Senna chuckle bitterly, cutting Gaara off.

"Nee-san..." Sora woke up, rubbing his eyes.

"Ah, Sora. You're awake" Senna smiled at him.

"Who are you talking about? Who's Uchiha? Why are you sad?" Sora start asking so much question.

"Sora, calm down. First, meet the Kazekage. His name is Gaara" Senna said, pointing towards Gaara.

Sora climb down from Senna and bow slightly.

"N-N-Nice to meet you, Kazekage-sama" Sora said.

"The boy has good manners" Gaara said.

Senna chuckle.

"I guess. Sora, come on, We'll be going with Temari here. I'll answer all of your question later on, okay?" Senna said.

Sora nod.

Temari brought Senna and Sora to the Kazekage Mansion and they meet Kankuro there.

Kankuro scared Sora with his puppets and Senna hit Kankuro on his head.

After a few hours of chatting with Temari and Kankuro, its time for dinner.

Dinnner was join by Gaara as well and after that they slept.

Senna of course waited for Sora to sleep and then she went out to theoof where she felt Gaara's presence there.

"Still cant sleep?" Senna ask.

"Something like that" Gaara answered.

"So why did you come here? I'm sure there's a reason" Gaara ask.

"Well you see. Sora here has a special chakra, Chakra which has electric current when release" Senna start.

"Isn't that like Raiton?" Gaara ask.

She shook her head.

"No...His chakra is special. And vast as well... He was like you... And Naruto... An outcast, because of his chakra. Thats why I took him in. Thats why, I want him to be able to control that chakra of his. He unconsciously release that chakra because he was scared when the villagers hurt him. It seems he accidentally kill his parents or guardian with it..." Senna explain.

"And so you want me to help you in it, beacuse of my sand right? The electric chakra wont give much effect on the sand" Gaara said.

"Smart as always. Thats right. I want to train Sora. From basic, all the way to an elit ranked Shinobi. Will you help me?" She said.

"I'm willing to. But I wont be able to for this first few days, I have meetings and so on" Gaara said.

"I see, Then I can train Sora the basics while you're busy" Senna said.

Gaara nod.

"Thanks so much" Senna said.

"Its thanks to you... You were the first who helped me. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't achieve what I have right now..." Gaara said.

"Hey, I am your friend now. So dont worry too much" Senna said.

"About Sasuke... You still chasing him?" Gaara ask.

"Yeah... I'm finding some information regarding both of the Uchiha's. And about Konoha..." Senna said.

"Konoha?"

"Yeah... I'm investigating about the Uchiha's massacre. I'm sure there's sonething wrong. So I'll be researching on it" Senna said.

"Dont go in too deep until you get in trouble..." Gaara said.

"Hai, Kazekage-sama..." Senna said.

"You dont have to call me that" Gaara said.

Senna chuckled.

"Just teasing you" She said.

Not knowing to the both of them, Sora heard everything. He woke up and start finding Senna and come across them talking.

He head back down to his appointed room and stayed quiet and slept back.

*************************

There's one more after this!!

2/3 done.

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!! ^^