12 | luke

edited 01.19.17

l u k e

Getting ready was hard when you are hard.

Luke knew that. But he was stupid enough to not tend to it as he got ready for his date with Michael, so now it was painful and he needed to release. It didn't help the manner that Michael always made such śexūal innuendos towards Luke, vulnerable and puberty undergoing Luke.

Luke let out a loud sigh, his music loudly shaking the window panes as it was on full blast since he was home alone. Luke flopped down onto his bed, his hands already reaching down the front of his sweatpants that he'd been wearing since this morning.

He grasped his shaft in his hands, since he didn't wear any underwear, and pumped it once, relishing the feeling with a broken moan. He closed his eyes and threw his head back as he continued his movements, running his thumb over the slīt a few times.

He thought of Michael for some reason. Michael's weirdly red/pink lips wrapping themselves around Luke and Michael's head bobbing up and down. Luke let out a breathless gasp when he thought of Michael touching himself.

Maybe those sèxual innuendos did work.

Luke's hand pumped his length faster as he let out a string of profanities, his eyes screwing shut as his back arched off of the bed, not còming yet but he was so close it was almost painful.

The thing that really set Luke off was the thought of Michael hovering above him and póunding into Luke roughly. Luke let out a whimper when he thought of Michael hitting his high, his beautiful eyes shutting and his mouth open.

Luke let out a loud mewl as he càme in his hand, his other hand deathly white from gripping the pillow underneath his head and teeth marks indented into the skin of his bottom lip.

"Fück," Luke let out a throaty groan as he released his limp length and sat up. He walked to the bathroom in his bedroom, figuring since he had to shower anyways because he was wèt down under.

(OMG IM DYING LAUGHING WTF)

Once Luke had stepped out of the shower, he was blushing profusely. He had just jacked off to the thought of the bakery boy, who was also his date for the night. Luke facepalmed himself before dropping his towel, shuffling over to his closet to choose an outfit.

"I'm home!"

"Calum?!" Luke shrieked, grabbing the first thing to cover himself when his door flung open to reveal a clueless looking Calum.

"What?!" Calum asked. "Is there a murderer somewhere? Am I going to die?" Calum hopped onto Luke's bed, folding his arms under his head and staring at a naked Luke with only a stuffed unicorn covering his manhood.

"You just walked in on me naked!" Luke squealed, blushing as he searched for his towel.

"Trust me when I say this, but it's nothing to be so prude-like about. I mean if you were bigger than maybe-"

"Calum."

"Hmm?" Calum looked up with that innocent puppy dog look in his eye.

"Shut up."

"Okay, but I was just saying-"

"Stop!" Luke threw the unicorn at Calum and grabbed his towel while Calum made gagging noises.

"This touched your pènis." Calum gagged. "Gross."

"So you can have sèxual relations with Ashton but not me? We are best friends. What does he have that I don't?" Luke asked snootily, looking at Calum who was sheepishly looking back. "Actually, nevermind, don't answer that."

"You wanted to know, so," Calum smirked as Luke turned back to his closet. "Want me to help with your outfit?"

"Sure." Luke shrugged.

"Go with that black shirt and those jeans that make your bum look really big," Calum exclaimed, holding up his hands before widening them.

"Which ones are those?" Luke asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Yeah which ones are those Calum?" Ashton stood in the doorway, glaring at Calum.

"Oh shït." Luke gasped, covering his mouth to stop a loud laugh to come from his mouth. "So which black shirt?" Luke asked to keep the fück buddies from fighting before his date.

"The kinda long sleeved one with those red ninja stars on them," Calum explained quietly, looking at his hands as Ashton walked over and sat on the end of Luke's bed.

"And these jeans," Ashton tossed a folded pair from the floor at him and Luke sniffed them to make sure they were clean before walking back into his bathroom.

+
HAH NOT YET.