Truth or dare

"Bro bro Candy, Grenda and Paz is here!" Mable yelled up stairs to her brother who was buried in a book. Dipper's heart skipped a beat when he heard her say Paz was here. Yesterday Pacifica kissed him and ran away before he could say anything. "Ok Mable I'll be up here." Dipper shouted back. "Paz are you okay, you seem off today. What is bothering you?" Mable asked Pacifica. "It's nothing. I've just have a weird feeling when I see or hear your brother." Paz said to Mable scratching her head. "Paz Dipper feels the same way, I will help you get him tonight.
***********************************
A hour later the girls went up to Dipper's and Mable's room. Dipper was asleep so Mable got him up for Truth or Dare. After about 10 minutes Mable asked "Dipper truth or dare?" "Dare!" "Ok is your crush in this room and if so ask her out." "Mable come not this again." Dipper pleaded. "You choose dare now do it!" Mable told him. "Fine." Pacifica and Candy were wanting it to be them. "Would you like to go to the movies Pacifica this Saturday?" Dipper asked. Candy's heart sank while Pacifica squealed with excitement! "YES YES YES I WILL GO WITH YOU DIPPER!" Pacifica yelled at him. Then she jumped on him and kissed him, Dipper kissed back. "I will be right back." Candy said crying, Dipper wondered what was wrong so he followed her while Mable and Pacifica were jumping up and down. "Hey Candy what's wrong, why did you run?" Dipper asked worried. "Dipper I really like you and when you asked out Pacifica my heart broke!" Candy yelled at him. "I didn't know you felt that way." Dipper said hugging her. Then Candy did something unbelievable, she kissed Dipper and then ran back up stairs. Dipper stood there in awe of want just happen. He went back up stairs to see Candy sitting there silently. Dipper laid down on his bed and Pacifica sat next to him. We are going down stairs to sleep, you could come with." Pacifica said almost pleading for him to come. "I'll stay up here and let you guys have girl time." Dipper said then pecked her on the lips. "Okay see you tomorrow morning." Picifica said walking down the stairs.
**********************************
It was the middle of the night when Dipper woke up and saw Pacifica standing there. "Hey can I sleep with you, it is cold down stairs?" "Sure Paz." Dipper said making room for her. She rested her head on his chest, "he is warm." Pacifica thought to herself. "Good night Paz, I love you." He said then kissed her on the head. "I love you too." Pacifica said as she moved closer to him.