Seven

Chapter Seven

Haylee Parker

I stumbled out of the car feeling like death. Last night was no doubt the most tiring night of my life and not in the way you might think.

"Where's Ashley?" I asked mom as soon as I got home.
"Oh he went out to play. He'll be back soon." My mom replied nonchalantly and placed the tray of muffins in the oven.

I trudged up to my room and took off my tie immediately. School was hectic and I was still mad at Titan despite my little crush on him.

I got down to business and did my math homework. Four hours later I heard the bell ring. I heard Ashley's distinctive laugh and flew down the stairs and opened the door and grabbed his squishy face and kissed him on the nose.

"Lee! That's so gross!" He pulled away.
"Oh come on Ashley!" I laughed and started tickling him.

"Whoa, dude, your name's Ashley?" A voice laughed.

I stilled and looked up. Titan Glory. Well isn't this perfect. Just the person I wanted to see.

"Ashley, go inside." I said quietly.
"No, and my name is Ash. T-Glo is the coolest dude ever! He got some killer skate moves and he bought me ice cream." Ash squealed.

I looked up at Titan who seemed nervous after Ashley's little praise. He shifted from foot to foot.