chapter three

Chapter three

Pic is of Andy

Sky’s Pov

Andy held Alex down as I re-stitched the wound on his stomach and shoulder. Alex was spewing random curses at whoever came to his mind considering no one gave him his whisky beforehand he was a little angry. When I was finished Andy removed his arms and Alex threw himself off the table and jumped to his feet and brushed imaginary dust off his shoulder. “There wasn’t so bad was it.” Alex told me I rolled my eyes as Andy walked behind his brother and mouthed crazy to me making me giggle.  Alex elbowed his brothers stomach in turn Andy tackled his brother to the ground. “Don’t reopen his stitches!” I yelled as my mate walked in he narrowly avoided the two idiots rolling around on the ground.

“Are they always like that?” My mate asked me. I nodded they froze at the sound of his voice. “Hey potty mouth. How are your stitches holding up?” my mate asked pointing to the growing bloodstain on Alex’s shirt. “Son of a Bitch!” Alex yelled getting up. “Honeybunches I’m doing this one myself.” Alex said and passed out as Andy used a plastic vase to knock his brother out. “I’ll do it.” Andy said throwing his brother over his shoulder and leaving.

I looked at my mate. He was intimidating. A big guy all tan muscle and he knew how to flaunt it, black hair, and emerald green eyes. I hid behind my hair and leaned against the wall. “So you know my name but I don’t know yours.” I said biting my lip and looked at him though my bangs. “Quinn.” He said smiling at me. “Nice to meet you Quinn.” I smiled up at him. “Nice to meet you mate.”

“So how did Alex get that knife strapped the his thigh?” Quinn asked. “He stole it from a pack the day we meet it was just laying there. And then he proceeded to kill our way out.” I told him. We watched Alex and Andy spare with the pack’s top warrior. “So he likes to fight?” Quinn asked me. “only if he has a good reason. The rest of the time is just because he’s Alex.” I told him as Alex once again pinned the fighter. Who was in wolf form. Quinn’s father sat on my other side. “I’d like to see him fight in wolf form with how good he is at human.” Sam smiled at me. “Alex doesn’t change very often. It make it easier for the firestones to track him when he does they can sense the change and then try to find him through his sent. Most of the time he goes in no mans land and his sent gets to jumbled up with other rouges that they can’t track him.” I stated remembering Alex’s beautiful black wolf and white front right paw. Alex made his way up to me. and smiled “Talking about me again honeybunches?” Alex made kissy faces and ruffled my hair. Quinn stiffened. “Hey I saw a few hotties checking out my moves. Or my ass you can never tell when your fighting.” He winked at Quinn how looked taken aback. Alex was bleeding but I watched as the cut on his jaw healed. “So I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall all my clothes are covered in blood or sweat. And smell like rouge wanna go shopping for some new cloths?” he asked. When Alex actually wanted to shop run the other way. “I’ll go with.” Quinn volunteered. “I mean you don’t know the way.” “I was planning to follow the smell of teen angst but that might have led me to the school. So lead the way Quinny. Ah needs some work”

We watched Alex shop and Quinn looked horrified as Alex head banged to the music playing over the speakers in hot topic with a sales clerk her knew. “So this is why we’re here?” I asked arms crossed. “In no man’s land?” I asked looking at the girl. “What?” Alex asked ruffling her bright pink hair. “what?” he asked as her mate rounded the corner. He high fived Alex. “This the new girl?” he asked I looked confused. he smiled. “Yhea her names Sky Honey boo.” Alex pinched his cheeks and the guy swatted his hand. “Alex what’s going on?” I asked. “Alex takes in poor defenseless girls and protects them the exact opposite of what the firestone taught him. I was hunting Alex down for information when I met Ally. His current lady friend at the time. And when they find their mates he moves on without them.” Ally slapped her mates arm. “He keeps in contact of coarse but he has to move on.” she told me. I nodded understanding. “Why are the firestones after you?” Quinn asked. “I know where the Female Alpha rouge is hiding.” Alex stated hugging ally and her mate when they left.

“Where is she?” Quinn asked Alex as we got back he smiled down at me. “Is he ever going to shut up?” Alex asked me sickly sweet as his mother waved to us as we walked in talking to Andy. “I’ve been tortured for that very information and if he doesn’t I will go against everything I believe and kill him.” Alex warned me. I tapped Quinn’s arm as he went to say something. “What beliefs do firestones have?” a pack member snorted. Alex’s eyes hardened. “Mates, the original laws, and blood promises.” he growled. Everyone froze. The blood promises were deadly. You break one and you die. It’s why all but the three originals have outlawed it. “So the moment you give her up to someone you die because you did a blood promise.” “Except to her one true mate yes.” Alex stated and walked up stairs. “YOU DID WHAT?” his brother yelled and he and their mother chased after him.

 sorry it took forever internets been down plus finals are so hard ehh who needs em? so i'll be tryinto to work on my stories a little more now that schools almost finished.