chapter one

Chapter one

Sky’s Pov (PIc ON THE SIDE IS SKY)

I was thrown into a cell with two brothers. The smaller of the two crawled over to me. “You okay?” he asked looking over my wound. “Just a split lip.” I told him. “Why do they want you?” he asked me. “I’m a rouge female do they need a reason?” I asked him. “What pack?” he asked me. “Onyx pack. They rape and enslave women.” I told them. “So I ran.” The smaller one laughed. “Alex.” He said high fiveing me. “I’m Andy.” The other said. “Why are you in here?” I asked. “WE know where the Rouge female is.” Alex said shrugging. “AND WE AN’T TELLING NO BITCHES!”Alex yelled at the door as a very large pack member walked in. “Oh Alex I have great plans for you. I want my promised Mate.” the man said. “Angel Babe I’m not telling you where she is. I’ll keep her secret till my grave.” Alex said as Angel dragged him out. “Do you guys really know where she is?” I asked Andy. “Yhea. Alex will protect you too if you escape with us.” Andy told me. I looked at him confused. “Escape with you I barely know you.” I stated. “Better than being sent home when they see the Onyx pack mark on you.” he said showing me the Firestone pack mark on the inside crease of his elbow. Whatever pack you were born in the day you are born you get branded. And if you join another pack the mark of the new pack will be placed on you as well. And it is the most painful thing you could ever endure. Or so I’ve heard. “My brother and I are Firestone I know that will only make trusting us even harder but we are different. We want the pack changed back to its original glory. The original pack was sent out to defend all packs from rouges instead we join them.” Andy chuckled.

Minutes passed and Alex was tossed into the cell he hit the wall with a sickening crack. “Oh Angel That felt amazing do it again even harder this time.” Angel slammed the cell door shut as Alex laughed spitting out blood. “Guess what I have.” Alex dangled a set of keys from his pinky. I saw the fire stone mark on his right palm. “Where’s yours?” Alex asked stumbling over to the door. “On the back of my shoulder. the firestone packs mark was the most stunning of all. It was a dragon circling a dagger surrounded by flames. Mine was a tiny flame coming out of a rose. “Cool.” Alex said and hugged the wall as he opened the cell door. “Oh my baby.” He said picking up a dagger and bag. “You coming?” he asked me. “Your stuff is right outside the door?” I asked. “Oh Angel favors this face.” Alex winked his good eye at me and took my hand leading me out of the prison cells his brother right behind us his bag in hand. “Did you have anything of value?” Alex asked me. “My necklace but it hasn’t left my neck. It was my mothers.” I told them. “Sweet.” Alex said and took off down the hall. “Sorry he’s a bit crazy.” Andy said taking my hand and led me towards Alex. We reached a corner and Alex stopped us and reached around grabbing a large knife still in a leg holster. He strapped the holster to his thigh and breathed deeply. His brother covered my mouth and held me against the wall as Alex took off down the hall again this time I heard screams and the sound of a fight.

When Alex came back he was covered in blood splatters some his and mostly someone else’s. “The coast is clear to the front door. For now. Andy throw her over your shoulder and run.” Alex instructed. Suddenly all I could see was the floor and Andy’s hind end. Not that it was a bad view but still.

Alex hotwired a car as Andy threw me in the back seat. It was a 1969 Dodge Charger RT. “Where are we going? And why couldn’t I just run?” I asked annoyed. “Honeybunches you can probly run pretty fast, but we don’t know how fast you are and you didn’t know where you were going I was only saving time.” Alex said as Andy peeled out of the driveway. “Why don’t we just transform. It would be faster.” I said and they shared a look. “Yes. But… That’s exactly what they were expecting.” Alex tried. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. “Tell me or I’m jumping out.” I bluffed. “You wouldn’t dare.” Alex said glaring at me. I opened the door making Andy swerve. “FINE!” Alex yelled yanking me back inside. He took a deep breath. “I’m the Rouge Female Alpha. And if I were to transform they would smell it.” Alex told me. “So your father is the alpha of the Firestone pack.” I asked the guys. “Yes.” Alex told me. “But think of me a dude or like stupidio over here you might let it slip on accident.” I nodded. “Alex is a she man. Got it.” Andy laughed and Alex glared back at me. “Oh and Alex might flirt. He flirts with everyone. Not interested in a soul but his mate.” Andy informed me. “It’s just harmless fun.” Alex said smiling at me. “Right Honeybunches?” laughing I nodded.

3 weeks later

I was awoken as we reached California. “Alright Honeybunches we’re going to the alpha like before. Now I want you to stick close to me. This pack is at war with the Onyx pack. Their future beta raped several of the Moonstone pack members. Including their alpha’s youngest daughter.” Alex said and I gasped covering my mouth. “When?” I asked. He smiled at me. “About two weeks ago. If the alpha does not have the Onyx future beta in Three months war will break out.” Alex told me. “My brother is a pig.” Was all I could say. “Just don’t mention he’s your brother.” Andy stated. I nodded and looked out the window as we drove.

We reached the pack house about a half hour after passing the border in from Oregon. I got out and pulled up my shirt over my shoulder so it was harder to see my mark. Alex put his arm around me covering my mark. “Just stick close to me.” he whispered in my ear. I nodded and clung onto his side. They walked up to a pack member and asked to see the alpha. “Follow me.” he told us and Alex waved to someone showing off his mark. I clasped his hand holding it to my shoulder. “Well Honeybunches if you keep this us people will think we’re mates.” Alex whispered in my ear interlacing our fingers. “I’m fine with that.” I told him. the last pack we were in guys herded around me because they heard Onyx females were easy. And Alex was almost exposed protecting me. “Your right. People think we’re chosen mates and I’ll have a valid reason to protect you.” Alex chuckled in my ear. “Just remember my issue.” That your female I know. I said to myself in my head as we reached the alpha’s chambers.

We walked in and I saw two men arguing over what to do with the Onyx pack. The alpha and his son. The sons back was turned to me  but he tensed the moment I walked in. I thought maybe he recognized the scent of an Onyx. Alex sensed my tension and pulled me in closer. “I’m Sorry to interrupt.” Andy started. “But my brother best mate and I need a place to stay for a while.” Alex stated getting right to the point. The future alpha looked at me and froze growling. Alex froze looking between us. “Ah come on!” he yelled as the guy tackled him to the ground I was thrown into Andy’s arms.

 [AUTHORS NOTE]

New story there are 4 in this seires but i will only post them if you guys like them they came to me wil i was writeing the sequeal to what will he do if he finds out i'm insane and seth's story i have been stuck i'm sure those of you who read those book know because i haven't been updateing. i'm sorry for that. but i'm hoping this story will be a hit for my old fans new and future fans