18

"I wanna discuss a few things with him"

"What are you gonna do exactly Ty cuz I know you & you can get reckless"

"Mamas I'm not I will play nice & I will be back"

"Please don't do anything crazy Tyree"

He kisses her forehead & walks out the door & into a Bentley driving off

Peaches goes into the bathroom & goes into the medicine cabinet she grabs a pregnancy test & takes it

..........

Jay is about to leave when he opens the door he sees Tyree standing there

"What you want?"

"To discuss somethings we gotta talk about"

"We don't gotta discuss a damn thing"

He pulls out his Nina Breda handgun pointing directly at his chest

"Jay get in the house so we can have a discussion"

Jay goes into the house with his hands up

"You think you gonna get back me by sleeping with my mother?"

"I play dirty to get what I want"

"You can't accept the fact that I got to where you wanna be in life I got a woman who cares for me & wont give up on me"

"Fuck you"

He pulls out a gun on Tyree

"Two can play at this game"

"Like you a man to pull the trigger"

"You think you got it all planned out huh?"

"I don't, I just got wiser with my decisions"

"Nigga you think you a boss now?"

"I am one & I'll die being one unlike you I have it all"

"Don't hype yourself up like that Tyree remember I know all your weaknesses"

"You know damn you won't even try it"

Jay cocks back the gun

"You changed everything"

"I didn't change anything when you got locked up Jay I took care of everything you left behind"

"I didn't ask you too, everything I started you stole from me the money & the products then you had to top it off with Peaches you turned her against me"

"You gotta stop blaming me for everything that fucking goes wrong in your screwed up life, Peaches loves me & I love her she isn't a baby anymore she has 2 kids of her own shes 21 you can't continue to treat her like this little girl man face the facts that she is grown & your old news in these streets"

Jays blood boils he squeezes the trigger & Tyree goes behind the wall he shoots back at Jay he moves out the way

"I will get what's mine even if I gotta take everything & everyones that's the close to me"

"Who's next, you already lost Jay Jay that kid didn't even want the business you made him learn it for what Jay! He wanted to become a lawyer I bet you didn't even know that.

Why you ain't know that was because you was too busy getting high, fucking a woman who's never gonna leave a man who gave everything she has for a hot, Coke head with a bad tempter you gotta be stupid to think that"

"You can say what you want she's having my baby & I'm not letting that one slip through my fingers"

"Think what you want"

"I know it"

There's a knock on the door

They both get quite

"Jaylen please open the door I wanna talk to you its Peaches"

As they both slowly peek their heads out but still pointing their gun directly at each other

"You man enough to pull the trigger"

"Are you?"

"We gonna handle this later"

Jaylen goes to open the door & Tyree goes into the other room

"What you want?"

"I wanna talk to you"

He leaves her inside

"Get to talking"

"What happen to us Jay?"

"You got with my enemy & you lied to me"

"Jaylen I am not a little girl anymore I am 21 with 2 kids I have my own life, I am happy married why is it so hard for you accept that?"

"Your my little sister I don't want you getting thrown to the side I have seen Tyree with woman & how he would treat them & you really think he changed just because he married you I give it time until he cheats on you wit somebody who's gonna be better then you"

"Tyree loves me & I love him I don't know why I came here all I want is my brother back but I guess his stupid ass it caught in a woman who could his mother"

He is about say something when he sees she bleeding on the floor from between her legs

"Oh no"