Peaches

"I love him" Peaches says as she is holding her son, she kisses his head as he is holding her finger tightly.

She hears a gun shot

"What was that noise?" she says to the nurse "I will be right back" she tells her as she goes out into the hallways she screams Peaches jumps up placing her son in his small bed as she ties up her robe she goes out into the hallway to see the nurse running to the nearest phone.

Peaches goes to see in the waiting room when she sees Tyree holding on to his chest trying to breath covered in his own blood with Lil Jay holding the gun pointing directly at him.

"JAY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!! Somebody help me !!!!" She screams at she tries to stop the bleeding from his chest "Tyree baby stay with me please papa im begging you please don't leave me" she cries.

The police rush inside "DROP THE GUN!!!" They yell he is about pull the trigger "JAY NO!!" Peaches yells as the office pulls the trigger shooting him instantly in his chest Peaches screams in fear & the doctors take Tyree, Peaches looks over at her nephews body lifeless "Jay Jay oh my god" she says as she cries on his chest closing his eyes.

Peaches goes back into her room with blood on her hands & on her robe her mind begins to race "Why would Jay Jay try to kill Ty" she thinks to herself, a nurse walks her back into her room with here son as she sits on the bed she cries hysterically then Jay walks into the room, his face is emotionless, his body language tells her that he feels completely broken & empty "Jaylen" she says as he looks at her then he stands up "My son is dead" he tells her as he walks to her breaking down in tears "Little boy is gone Peaches" he tells as he cries in her arms.

4 hours later

Tyree is fighting for his life still in surgery while Peaches is with her son looking at him "I will never let anything happen to you or your sister, I will protect you both with my life I don't care happens to me in this world everything I do is for you & her I want you both to have the life I didn't when I was growing I will never abandon you, hate you, or steal from you. I will do nothing but love you & care for you as a mother it's my job when ever you or Natalia need I will always be there for ether one of you no matter what time it is, you can always count on me or Daddy.

Your his twin everything you are is him" she gets cut off "He is my son" Valentin says