A Day with Zak

One day you're at work, typing away feeling bored when suddenly you get a call on your phone from security up front.

"There's a guy here to see you. I think he's famous or something. I think he's the ghost hunter guy?"

"What? What are you talking about? What ghost hunter guy?" you ask, confused.

"Yes, it's the guy from the Travel Channel who has his own show. He's here and he's asking for you. He said he's here to pick you up."

I look up and there's my sister with two other girls loitering at my cubicle with guilty grins on their faces.

"I entered you in a Travel Channel contest, Win a Day with Zak Bagans. You won! He's here!" she exclaims.

Horrified and excited I say, "Zak Bagans is here, for me?"

"Yeah girl! Go, he's waiting."

I nervously get up and walk to the front. I can hear all the buzz around the office. I make my way to the front, open the door and my Adonis is standing there as he turns his head to look at me.

"Hi, you must be (y/n). I'm Zak. I'm here to spend the day with you."

My heart almost drops. I look back much to the smiling envy of all my coworkers. I look to him and he has his hand extended out to me. I take it and we leave for the day.

We have a great time, we get out of the local town and he takes me in his Charcoal Grey Lamborghini downtown to go see some sights. He is a delight to talk to, so full of knowledge and wisecrack sarcasm.

By the end of the night, I get sad, knowing this was just a day with him. I thank him for the great time we had as he pulls the car up to my work.

"I had a great time too. I hope you don't mind, but I'd really like to take you out again."

My heart and stomach do flip flops.

"Sure, I'd like that." I say as I put a few strands of my hair behind my ear.

He takes his hand and gathers a few stray hairs and helps me put them behind my ear too as he smiles sweetly.

"What's your number?" he asks and I tell him as he punches it in his phone. He calls me right there in front of me. I take out my phone and see his number.

"Now you have mine." I save his number and proudly enter "Zak Bagans" in my contact list.

"I have to leave for a lockdown tomorrow. Is it ok if I text you before I head on out to the airport?"

"Yes, please do." I say maybe a little too excited.

He chuckles.

"Ok. I'll call you tomorrow. Bye, (y/n)."

"Bye, Zak."

He gives me a big bear hug, while I feel every muscle in his chest and take a big whiff of his sexy cologne.

The next day as I am typing away at my boring job, I hear a notification around 11 am.

1 new message

I swipe my phone to check it.

ZAK BAGANS.

I click on it.

Z:Hey (y/n).

I text him back right away.

You: Hey Zak. How's it going?

Z: Good. I'm about to board the plane. Can I call you when I land?

You: Yes! Have a safe trip.

Z: Thanks. Call you later Sweetie.

Y: Ok. Talk to you later.

A big smile sweeps across my face.

Hi. OK This was longer that what I had intended. These are supposed to be really short imagines, after all, but I got carried away with the story. Anyway, I hope you like it. :-)

Twinkie