Chapter 4~ Surprises

Things to look out for!!

L/N-Last name

H/C-hair color

E/C-Eye color

F/C-Favorite Color

S/F/C-Second favorite color

F/F-Favorite food

More will be added throughout story!!

Your POV-

After I told her everything I took off my cloak. She gasped. She saw two wolf ears sticking from my H/C hair. (Your ears can be the color of your hair of you want) I also had a small F/C wolf tail. "D-do you think I'm a creep?" I asked looking into her hazel eyes. After a few moments of silent she finally spoke. "I-its...ADORABLE!" She exclaimed hugging me tight. I was glad she didn't make fun of me. "These wolf ears and wolf tails are actually a curse. I used to be able to turn into a F/C wolf pup. But it failed." I said putting my head down. "I think its a good curse" she smiled. Her smile made me feel a little better. "Thank you." I smiled back. I then see her reach into her pocket and pull out a purple amulet. "What's that?" I asked. "A communication amulet. May I take this?" She asked. "Of course" I smiled. She smiled back and talked to the pendant on the stairs. Maybe this isn't a curse. Maybe..it's a good curse like she said? I wondered. I saw aphmau come back over. "Are you..well available at 7:30 tonight?" She asked. "Well of course." I said. "Great! Garroth will pick you up here later. I need to go to the plaza. You can stay in one of the guest rooms. But..your going to have to share it with Laurence." She said giggling a bit. Oh no. "Ok I can do that." I said. "Great! Bye!" She smiled leaving. I walked down the stairs to see 2 rooms. Maybe this is the guest bedroom. I walked inside to see Laurence reading a book. Isn't he suppose to be on duty? "Um..hello?" I said. I have quickly put on my cloak before I went inside. "Oh! Hello F/N!" He smirked. "Hi" I smiled lightly. "I have to watch you so that the-" he quickly covered his mouth. "The what?" I asked. "Nothing! Here come sit." He patted next to him. "I sat next to him blushing a little. This is akward. 

Laurence POV

Crap almost gave away the surprise. Thank goodness I didn't. I asked if she could sit next to me. She seemed a little tense. Is she afraid? "I'm glad you get to stay in here with me! It was getting lonely" I smiled. "U-um yeah. Question. Aren't you suppose to be on duty?" She asked. Was she a guard before?! Cute. "Lady aphmau said for me to watch you." I said. "Why?" She asked. "Can't tell you. Reasons." I said. "Oh..okay." She seemed a little sad about it. Really wanted to tell her why but I can't. It's a surprise. I heard a knock from upstairs. "I wil be back cutie" I smirked going up stairs. It was Garroth. I opened the door. "What do you want?" I glared. "Lady aphmau asked if I could escort F/N so I am. Where is she?" He asked. What?! Why him! "I will" I said. "No you got to set up for well..you know." He said glaring. Wow I'm surprised he kept his mask off. "Ugh fine. But she's mine!" I yelled. "We will see about that. She wouldn't want to see this side of you Laurence." He smiled evil like. I groaned and walked out the house.

Your POV

You walked up the stairs to see Laurence leaving and Garroth standing there. "Come on let's go." He said holding out his hand. "A-am I in trouble?" I asked. "Course not." He smiled a little. So now he's being nice? Wow. "I grabbed his hand and we went out the door. It was already night? I didn't even notice. Well it was sundown. He covered my eyes as we were about to go to the middle of town. " h-hey! What are you!" I struggled. "Stop it's okay. You will see. I stopped struggling then he uncovered my eyes. " SUPRISE!" Everyone yelled. I felt tears of joy come down my face. "T-thank you. Thank you all!" I smiled bright. Aphmau walked up to me and took off my hood. Everyone gasped. Oh no..